Happy Sunday from Charleston! Many of you may recognize the format of this post from my posts titled “Highlights.” Well, I honestly didn’t like the name highlights and I didn’t like my practice of posting my link roundup on Fridays. Oftentimes, I wanted to post different content on Friday but was stuck with my highlights post so I’m shaking things up a little bit. My link roundup will now be a weekend blog post, which will give you time to read it at your leisure and give me the opportunity to post other fun content during the week. Otherwise, you know the drill… there’s a section on links from around the web, a section of my favorite shopping and sales from the week, and a recap of what I posted from the week. Happy Sunday loves and be sure you’re following me on Instagram (@jillianattaway) and Snapchat (@jilliana5590) to see my Charleston wedding planning trip!
1. I just discovered this tool called the Wedding Budget Calculator from the ladies over at Wedding Paper Divas and I’m pretty impressed! It helps you determine what you should spend on each aspect of your wedding, which is something I had absolutely no idea about before I started planning! (weddingpaperdivas.com)
3. I loved Julia’s warm weather hairstyles… really want to try the twists! (galmeetsglam.com)
5. If you need me, I’ll be making a frosé and hitting the beach. (food52.com)
6. City Guide: Central Los Angeles. (cupofjo.com)
7. Making a case for playing hookie. (manrepeller.com)
8. How a year abroad can change you. (sunkissedsuitcase.com)
9. How Seinfeld’s funniest moments came to life. (thegaurdian.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Love this raffia side table for a guest bedroom (p.s. guest bedroom = goals!).
2. The cutest scarf I’ve ever seen! The tassels are to die for.
4. Hand painted monogrammed french baskets, swoon! Secret: I got one with my new future monogram… I’ll show y’all on Snapchat tomorrow (@jilliana5590).
6. May summer never end in this Americana sweater.
8. Tuckernuck is having a huge summer sale to get you stocked up with everything you need for the rest of August and through September.
9. Not gonna lie, I think this denim bomber jacket is pretty cool.
With Love From R&R:
1. It was such a treat to be featured in the August style roundup of LaurenConrad.com! (laurenconrad.com)
2. My first outfit from Jackson Hole: a floral dress set against the Grand Teton Mountains.
3. I shared my thoughts on the importance of self love. (Thanks for the lovely feedback on this post!)
4. Take advantage of the final months of summer with my picnic essentials.
5. New outfit post: Gingham Style.
6. I was so excited and flattered to be featured in this month’s issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine!!!
7. If you need a great summer dress that’s on sale then check out the pretty little pink dress I recently wore!
9. Los Angeles, give me this meal everyday of the week.
10. I kicked off my wedding planning trip in Charleston with a little champagne! (I LOVE bar carts).
11. Flower arranging in Charleston.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: