Happy Sunday loves! Sunday is never better than when Monday is a holiday! So far in 2019, Edwin and I have stayed home in Charleston for every single long weekend (MLK, Presidents, and now Memorial Day), which is something I’ve never done before in my life! It has been super refreshing and so nice to enjoy the city we love so much! Last night, we had a delicious Spanish tapas dinner at Malagon and today we are brunching at Stella’s. This weekend has consisted of a mix of fun and work but all the work has been projects I’ve wanted time to commit to so it’s been fabulous!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 99 complete with a peak into how Tory Burch entertains at home, a short & sweet roundup of my favorite Memorial Day weekend sales, the best house tours in Charleston, tips for planning a girls’ trip to Napa, guidance for managing personal finances, a case for mineral sunscreen, the most delicious looking salmon recipe, pregnancy/parenting book recommendations, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 99
1. I find Tory Burch to be so incredibly inspiring! I love this peak into how Tory entertains at home. (modaoperandi.com)
2. Tips and recommendations for planning a Napa Valley girls’ getaway. (stacieflinner.com)
3. This salmon recipe looks fantastic. (halfbakedharvest.com)
4. The eleven best house tours in Charleston. (charlestoncvb.com)
5. Six great reasons to make the switch to a mineral sunscreen. (goop.com)
6. Tips for personal finances. (carlytheprepster.com)
7. Pregnancy and parenting books to read before and during pregnancy. (mackenziehoran.com)
8. If you live in or find yourself in NYC soon, this pop-up is a must! My mom, sister, and I went a bit crazy there (p.s. you can shop online too)! (guestofaguest.com)
Shopping & Sales (everything below is on sale!):
With Love from R&R:
1. The PERFECT dress for blue and white lovers.
2. Ta-da! My Spring 2019 book list is here!
3. Memorial Day weekend nautical outfit ideas that work for the entire summer.
4. A guide to white spring blouses including boho tops, preppy tops, eyelet tops, and more.
5. Four tips for how to wear and style neutral outfits.
6. A roundup of preppy spring outfits (most of which are on sale!).