Happy Sunday loves and happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there! I’m sending out very special Mother’s Day wishes to my mom and my mother-in-law… I love you both so much! I’m excited for a week of great posts ahead after taking a mini break from posting. It was such a busy week in Charleston and I loved every minute of it! I had the privledge of attending opening events for the Margaux pop-up in Charleston and the new store opening for Amanda Lindroth.
I also got to celebrate with Weezie Towels as they released their beach towels. All three events were a blast and so incredibly well done! In addition to looking forward to a fun week of posts ahead, I’m beyond excited to go to New York City on Thursday with my mom and sister! We’re heading to the city for my sister’s best friend’s bridal shower but it’s really a family affair because our moms are besties too and the bride-to-be is like another sister to me. It should be a fabulous weekend!
Whatever you are up to today, I hope it’s wonderful and rejuvenating! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 98 complete with the curated fashion newsletter you NEED, ideas for how to help a friend facing infertility, a must-listen-to podcast episode, a whimsical purse collaboration, a NYC pasta guide, tips for how to start a book club, 4 fantastic sales, a gorgeous home all antique lovers will adore, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 98:
1. How to help a friend facing infertility. (cupofjo.com)
2. My newest obsession: The Nat Note. It’s a weekly fashion newsletter delivering notes with ready-to-shop styles to dress up your wardrobe, kids, and home. You guys, it’s seriously so well curated! Natalie has an amazing eye. (thenatnote.com)
3. Ashley and Ryan have such a beautiful story! I’m so overjoyed for them and their happiness and health… you’ll love this podcast episode!(ashleybrookedesigns.com)
4. So you want to take a Roman holiday? Read this post for tons of great recommendations. (thestylebungalow.com)
5. How to make the best bone broth on the planet. (goop.com)
6. What to do with 36 hours in Washington D.C. (stacieflinner.com)
7. Okay have you ever heard of a better city guide than a pasta guide?! Feast your eyes on this: a NYC pasta guide. (carlyahill.com)
8. Hanna’s house is an absolute dream! She has such style. I’m absolutely swooning over the way she describes everything too. (southernliving.com)
9. How to successfully start a book club. (everyday-reading.com)
10. The NY Times chooses 5 college application essays to publish every year… here’s the 2019 essays. (nytimes.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Bauble Bar is having a huge sale to kickoff summer and offering 20% off 1 item with code SUMMER20, 25% off 2 items with code SUMMER25, and 30% off 3+ items with code SUMMER30… I’ve got my eye on this hair clip, these barrettes, these raffia earrings, these lucite earrings, and these stackable rings!
2. The Cesta Collective x Maisonette collection is all kinds of wonderful!
4. Have you seen the new arrivals from Rebecca Taylor!? I can’t stop looking at this and this. This dress is gorgeous for brides-to-be too! Plus, they are offing 15% off everything with code SUMMER15!
6. Wayf has some adorable IT-girl styles out now! I think this top would be perfect for barbecues, this top would be perfect for date night, this dress would be perfect for spring showers/luncheons, and this dress would be perfect for beach vacations.
7. So cute for under $100!
With Love from R&R:
1. How we spent our perfect San Diego trip.
2. What to wear underneath it all this summer.
3. How to find balance when you’re busy.
4. My last Weekend Reads: how to donate to rebuilt Notre-Dame, the dreamiest Greenwich Village apartment, tips for public speaking, a buzz-worthy new clean beauty perfume line, a guide for how to start a podcast, the yummiest looking vegan mac ‘n’ cheese recipe, ideas for how to read more, a statement earring save vs. splurge, and more!