Happy Sunday and happy Easter loves! It’s been a lovely week in California! Our California time is coming to an end but we still have a tiny bit of time left. We’re loving spending so much time by the ocean and with family and friends… such a treat! If you’re celebrating Easter today, how are you celebrating? We’re having so much fun with our niece and nephews. I can’t wait to watch them do the Easter egg hunt today! I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 97 complete with how to donate to rebuilt Notre-Dame, the dreamiest Greenwich Village apartment, tips for public speaking, a buzz-worthy new clean beauty perfume line, a guide for how to start a podcast, the yummiest looking vegan mac ‘n’ cheese recipe, ideas for how to read more, a statement earring save vs. splurge, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 97:
1. How to donate to the rebuild of Notre-Dame: 3 ways you can help right now. (fastcompany.com)
2. A Naples, Florida travle guide! I’m dying to visit Naples! (darlingdownsouth.com)
3. The best tips for public speaking. (stylecharade.com)
4. I cannot stop swooning over this Greenwich Village apartment! It is truly a dream! (onekingslane.com)
5. How adorable does Hillary look in the ‘Jillian’ dress? I love how she styled it! (hillheady.com)
5. How to start a podcast. (thestripe.com)
6. We were in Boston this past fall and had the best time so I love this Boston travel guide. (jessannkirby.com)
7. Congratulation Mackenzie! SO excited for you and Will! (mackenziehoran.com)
8. How to read more: 5 tips! (austinkleon.com)
9. This vegan mac ‘n’ cheese recipe looks unreal! Making this asap. (goop.com)
10. One of my sister’s best friends shared how to cope with grief after loosing a parent. It’s a really touching piece! (grieftroop.com)
Shopping & Sales:
4. Okay, is this Charleston straw purse not the cutest bag you’ve ever seen!?
5. Kate Spade is having a huge sale! Use code JOYSOFSPRING to get an extra 30% off sale styles. I love this summery plaid top, this chambray dress, this swiss dot top, these horseshoe earrings, and this daisy embroidered top.
7. This just in: Michelle Pfeiffer self-funded and created her own perfume line called Henry Rose. It’s the first line of fine fragrances created with 100% ingredient transparency. I’m so intrigued to try it!
8. Well hello cutie!
With Love from R&R:
1. This is what I’m buying and coveting for spring.
3. The importance of making time for friends as an adult.
4. Homemade Easter dessert recipes… these would be fantastic all spring and summer!
6. An interview with the adorable Megan Patterson of Bon Aprontit… she’s so hardworking and kind!
7. Where to shop for special occasion dresses.
8. My can’t miss guide to spring jackets.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: original post here