Happy Sunday and happy St. Patrick’s Day! Are y’all out celebrating today? I’m lying low today doing some work and enjoying a spin class. Miss Maybelle and I will definitely venture out for a Sunday stroll too but otherwise nothing too exciting is happening over here. On Friday night, Edwin and I went out for date night at the brand new Spanish tapas restaurant Malagón and we really enjoyed it! I recommend trying it if you live in Charleston! If you’re looking for a little Sunday reading, then read further for my Weekend Reads, No. 95 complete with a creamy avocado smoothie recipe, a guide to wedding invitation wording, advice on the only way to lead each and every day, a white poplin jumpsuit to love, a guide to asking your boss for a raise, words on self love, the spring shoe collaboration I’m obsessed with, and more. Enjoy, xx!
Weekend Reads, No. 95:
1. I loved reading this beautiful post from Jacey on her (failed) fourth trimester plan. (damselindior.com)
2. I’m making this creamy avocado smoothie this morning in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day! So delicious! (sullivanstreeteats.com)
3. A guide to wedding invitation wording with examples! (overthemoon.com)
4. The 13 best romantic comedies of all time and why they don’t make them anymore… for the record, multiple of my favorites appear but not all! (coveteur.com)
5. If you watched The Bachelor this season, then you might find this to be an interesting read… The Bachelor has a sex problem. (manrepeller.com)
6. Very nice, true, and thoughtful words on self love. This is a great short read! (atelierdore.com)
7. New mom, Abby Capalbo, shared the baby gear she actually used for her son from newborn to 4 months old. (abbycapalbo.com)
8. There’s only one thing to do with today: seize it! (medium.com)
9. How to ask your boss for a raise. (thecut.com)
10. If you live in the south, these are the new restaurants opening this spring that you’ll be eating at. (gardenandgun.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Loft is offering 40% off your purchase with code LUCKY… I rounded up my favorite items including this stripe dress, this floral dress, these eyelet sneakers, this striped wrap top, and this pink utility jacket.
2. I’m obsessed with this jumpsuit! Obsessed.
5. I love this classic off the shoulder top for under $100. It’s perfect for sunny spring days!
With Love from R&R:
1. Stepping into spring in a fun pattern mixing outfit.
2. How I knew Edwin was the one… 10 reasons!
3. Spring is here so I’m dressing like my happiest self.
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the ultimate Caribbean guide, what to read this month, a ‘how to’ on astrology, a new beauty collaboration I’m obsessed with, what to say to someone who is grieving, affordable pink statement earrings, how to combat dark circles, and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: originally appeared here