Happy Sunday from Palmetto Bluff! We are having the best family weekend down here! My parents, Edwin, and my siblings, Sarah and Clarke, all came down and rented a house for the weekend because Edwin and I are running the half marathon and Clarke is running the full marathon down here today. We might literally be running as you read this! I can’t imagine a more beautiful place to run a half or full marathon. Palmetto Bluff is simply stunning! This weekend was my first time down here and I already can’t wait to come back.
I’ll be sharing multiple posts from our trip soon so stay tuned! The absolutely glorious spring weather we’ve had this weekend has had me smiling from ear to ear. What have your weekend plans been!? Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 94 complete with the ultimate Caribbean guide, what to read this month, a ‘how to’ on astrology, a new beauty collaboration I’m obsessed with, what to say to someone who is grieving, affordable pink statement earrings, how to combat dark circles, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 94:
1. The ultimate Caribbean Guide! This makes my wanderlust soar. (goop.com)
3. A huge New York City moving guide with everything you need to know before moving to the city or moving within the city. (thistimetomorrow.com)
4. I don’t put a ton of weight in astrology but I do think it’s fun so I enjoyed this piece on “How to: Astrology.” (atelierdore.com)
5. How to combat dark circles. (lemonstripes.com)
6. Congratulations to my friends Julia and Thomas on their exciting news!
8. What to say (and what not to say) to someone who is grieving. (nytimes.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Stop traffic: Summer Fridays has a brand new face mask out. This one targets dark spots, dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
3. The Lake Pajamas new spring collection came out this week and it’s gorgeous. The theme is desert which might not sound gorgeous at first but the muted pastels are right up my alley! I love this simple short set, this stripe short set, this nightgown, and this ribbon tank set.
4. I had the privilege of attending a dinner this week with Brahmin, which made me fall in love with this purse! The shape is beyond!
5. To all my beauty lovers out there, this makeup collab is amazing! One of my favorite beauty companies, Bobbi Brown, teamed up with one of my favorite clothing companies, Ulla Johnson, for a limited edition makeup release. The color palette is gorgeous!
6. These statement earrings are pure fun!
With Love from R&R:
1. What to pack for a perfect spring weekend trip!
2. Speaking of spring trips, don’t miss my guide to quick spring getaways!
3. My favorite way to style a leopard print skirt.
4. How to dress comfortably and professionally for work.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: 5 Instagram rumors explained, a blueberry lemon cookie dough recipe, my new skinny jeans, where to eat in Paris, the best thing Diane Keaton is doing right now, real castles you can stay in, the lip balm I carry with me everywhere, a sweet little Instagram account dedicated to food + tables + languages, and more!
6. I’m already thinking ahead to the next holiday!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph as seen here