Happy Sunday loves!
My family has been trickling into town this weekend, which has been so fun… my mom arrived yesterday, my dad gets in today, and my sister arrives Tuesday (my brother lives here). We have some plans for the week including dinners at Purlieu and Tradd’s (I’m excited to try it for the first time!) as well as celebrating the Charleston Food & Wine Festival at the opening night. We’re all off to Palmetto Bluff next weekend, where Edwin, my brother Clarke, and I will be running in the marathon/half marathon! Can’t wait! I got ahead of myself though – this weekend has been great!
Yesterday was such a treat as I attended a beautiful wellness event thrown by my girlfriend Kristin! She is such a talent and has an amazing eye for event planning. Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 93 complete with 5 Instagram rumors explained, a blueberry lemon cookie dough recipe, my new skinny jeans, where to eat in Paris, the best thing Diane Keaton is doing right now, real castles you can stay in, the lip balm I carry with me everywhere, a sweet little Instagram account dedicated to food + tables + languages, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 93:
1. How sweet is this Instagram account I discovered that my girlfriend runs!? It’s a digital digest exploring beautiful food, tables, and languages… love that!
2. Eight real castles you can actually stay in. (camillestyles.com)
3. Real of fake: 5 Instagram rumors explained. (later.com)
5. Recently discovered an organization called The Letter Project that allows women around the world to write letters to young girls who are going through a hard time… what a warm, supportive cause! (toloveourseleves.com)
6. This beautiful floral-forward tablescape is technically for a Valentine’s Party but I’m inspired by it for Mother’s Day or any spring brunch too! (colorbyk.com)
7. Should we be dry brushing? (thecut.com)
9. Where to eat in Paris… brb, transporting myself to these restaurants now! (withlovefromkat.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Sézane’s pre-spring collection launches today! I already have my eye on so many pieces!
3. Has anyone tried Augustinus Bader skincare cream?! It’s so so expensive but I’ve read the absolute best things about it.
4. One of the buttons on my absolute favorite pair of button-up Madewell jeans broke so I took them in and I got to trade them in for a new pair… I snagged this pair of button-up cropped skinny jeans and can’t wait to wear them!
5. Have I ever mentioned my love for Rodin Lip Balm?! I honestly can’t remember but I keep one in my purse at all times and love it. My mama turned me onto it!
7. Really crushing on this classic fleece turtleneck… I now live in my Dudley Stephens!
With Love from R&R:
1. I’ve always listened to other people’s playlists on Spotify but I recently started building some of my own! Are you listening to my playlists?
2. Step into spring with me in this dress!
3. My first reading list of 2019 went up and it’s a good one!
4. I shared the perfect tropical print jumpsuit for your next vacation!
5. Who is need of a weekend trip!? I spilled on my top quick spring getaway destinations + where to stay and what to do in each.
6. Holy cow, Shopbop put everything on sale!
7. Last week’s Weekend Reads: thoughts on being single in your 30s, 13 books becoming movies this year, a fabulous podcast interviewing Blair Eadie, words to consider about if it’s okay to let a relationship change you, the rings I’m obsessed with right now, at home remedies for acne, a new LA hotel to visit, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph originally appeared in this post