Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend as much as I have! It’s been a blast to have my girlfriends Lauren, Mackenzie, Ali, and Carly here in Charleston. We’ve spent the whole weekend exploring, walking, and eating our way through the city, which has been wonderful. A girls weekend is just good for the soul! We’re staying at The Inns and, after staying here myself, I cannot say enough amazing things about it (you might remember The Inns from my Charleston holiday giveaway)! The location is amazing and it is so so adorable. Any place with a side porch is a 100 in my book! I would recommend The Inns to absolutely anyone!
Any who, does anyone have any fun Super Bowl plans!? My night is going to be pretty low key, which is just what the doctor ordered! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 90 complete with the one thing Marie Kondo regrets giving away, how to invest wisely in vintage, inspired Valentine’s Day ideas, a great read from Damsel in Dior about her pregnancy weight gain, the new jewelry company I’m over the moon in love with, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 90:
1. Anyone interested in fashion or the movie industry will love this Q&A with the costume designer for ‘Crazy Rich Asians.’ (cupofjoe.com)
2. The one thing Marie Kondo regrets giving away. (manrepeller.com)
3. Speaking of… the best items to help you spark joy and get organized like Marie Kondo. (lauren-nelson.com)
4. Kind of obsessed with this: instead of sweets, a Valentine’s Day charcuterie board. (freutcake.com)
5. How to invest wisely in vintage. (thestylebungalow.com)
6. I don’t think I’ve ever loved following along with a blogger while pregnant as much as I have with Jacey. I love this article she wrote about how much weight she’s gained and about self-love during her pregnancy. (thebump.com)
7. Check, check, check! I agree with all of these choice. Krystal’s list of her favorite restaurants in the West Village is perfect. (thistimetomorrow.com)
8. This made me laugh… how long will it take you to save up for a Hamptons summer share house. (guestofaguest.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. SO excited about beautiful Fleuri Jewelry launching their website this week (I’ve been anxiously waiting thanks to their lovely Instagram)! I’m absolutely in love with these earrings. P.S. they are offering 20% off through tonight!
3. Swooning over these gorgeous Valentine’s Day arrangements at Urban Stems.
5. I’d like to say yes to every sweater in the J.Crew cashmere shop.
With Love from R&R:
1. Welcome to Miami! My Miami Travel Guide is live. My how I love that city…!
2. My favorite new-to-me resort wear line to wear this spring and summer.
3. My top picks from the Great Big Shopbop Sale for both winter and spring.
4. All the pink, red, and white please.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: two comprehensive travel guides: London and Harbour Island, Italian cooking school inspiration, Valentine’s pajamas, a cupping Q&A, a new must-shop place for art photography, a classic blue and white sweater on sale, the truth about celery juice, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph as seen here