Two days until Christmas! Can you believe it!? Edwin got back into the country from filming in Europe and Africa on Friday so I flew to meet him in Los Angeles. It feels so so so great to be reunited! We are in LA celebrating Christmas with Edwin’s family and having a blast! This is our first time meeting our new 5-week-old nephew too, which has been a joy!! Today is also my sister’s birthday so I want to say a very special happy birthday to my favorite girl!! I love you! I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday weekend and is excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Merry, Merry!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 87 for the best new restaurants to open in 2018 in the US, the best winter wedding tips, the pretties dessert to make for Christmas, a new must-see art exhibit, the best earrings to buy for NYE, last minute DIY Christmas gifts, and more! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 87:
1. The best new restaurants across the country that opened in 2018. (thrillist.com)
2. Alexandra Macon of Over the Moon shares her favorite winter wedding moments + winter wedding tips. (landofbelle.com)
3. The best spices to keep in your kitchen. (jessannkirby.com)
4. Three things everyone should have on their wedding registry. (overthemoon.com)
5. The most beautiful and delicious dessert to make for Christmas this year! (elisabethandbutter.com)
6. Yes! Introducing So Many thoughts for a Cup of Jo! If you don’t already follow So Many Thoughts on Instagram, then hop to and definitely keep tabs on the new column too. (acupofjo.com)
7. A list of the best DIY Christmas gift ideas – so many of these are easy last minute gifts! (thestripe.com)
8. The cozy British cottage from “The Holiday” is for sale, how fun! (domino.com)
9. A must-see new art exhibit in new York City. (toryburch.com/blog)
Shopping & Sales:
3. I really love this chic, elegant picture frame from Aerin’s holiday collection with Williams-Sonoma.
4. Hands down the best holiday red nail polish.
5. Ohhh la la, this silk scarf is gorgeous! It will be so beautiful for spring.
With Love from R&R:
1. The best party dresses to wear on New Year’s Eve!
2. How to travel smart during the holidays.
3. Two day, two days!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: an NYC holiday visitor’s guide, the best podcasts pf 2018, a delicious Christmas cocktail to make at home, tips for boosting your immune system before flu season arrives, a cute winter outfit on sale, how to take photos of yourself you’ll actually like, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: as seen here.