Happy Sunday loves!
Yesterday was one of the most beautiful fall days in Charleston! We had a wonderful day outside at the beach, bike riding, dining al fresco, and watching football. My big scoop of the week is that you can now shop my closet on Poshmark! I posted 50 items to start and will be adding more soon so take a peak to see if there is anything you like.
In other news, my family is already starting to recipe plan, assign cooking roles, and go through tablescape ideas for Thanksgiving! If anyone has any recipes they absolutely love, then send them my way as I always enjoy trying new dishes. Keep reading my Weekend Reads, No. 82 for a guide to charming Savannah, the wedding I’ve been dying to see, the cutest airbnb in North Carolina, splurge vs. save booties, everything you need to buy at Trader Joe’s to meal prep for the week, a must-read interview with Ralph Lauren, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 82:
1. An insider’s guide to charming Savannah, Georgia. (overthemoon.com)
2. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! (goop.com)
3. Who has been to Cashiers, North Carolina!? My sister just went and stayed at the cutest airbnb + my girlfriend Kristin went and raved about it (and wore the cutest fall outfit while there too!). (colorbyk.com)
4. I’m having a moment over Lauren’s new fall bedroom refresh… so cozy and bright! (lauren-nelson.com)
5. Ralph Lauren spills on family, fashion, his global empire’s 50th anniversary and more in this wonderful interview. (townandcountrymag.com)
6. Inspired by this: everything you need from Trader Joe’s to meal prep for the week. (thenewsette.com)
8. Ten great thoughts on going through a breakup. (cupofjo.com)
9. The truth about parabens and sulfates. (coveteer.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. On my radar: who knew drinking out of a copper water bottle had health benefits? These handmade babies are pretty gorg too!
2. In case you skimmed the top of this post, I’m officially on Poshmark selling my closet! I uploaded so many amazing pieces & will continue doing so so keep my page tabbed.
4. If this isn’t the cutest customizable Christmas card, then I don’t know what is!
7. Tommy Hilfiger is offering 30% off outerwear, scarves, hats, gloves, and shoes with code BUNDLEUP. I love these three coats: one, two, three… these two booties: one, two… and these two cold weather accessories: one, two.
With Love from R&R:
1. A gorgeous October evening at The Pitcher Inn in Vermont featuring some of my forever favorite fall go-to wardrobe items.
2. October favorite finds under $100. You’ll love the sweaters and accessories I found!
3. Fall classics that will never go out of style.
4. My family is already recipe and tablescape planning for Thanksgiving! Is yours?
5. Fall in Charleston, Heaven.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: