Yesterday, I flew to Los Angeles for our niece’s baptism today. I’m her godmother too, which is such an honor! Today is a very special day and such a wonderful reminder of how fortunate Edwin and I are have amazing families. On my way to Los Angeles yesterday, I connected in Dallas and left the airport for the day to go to one of my best friend’s baby showers. Two of my other college girlfriends and I had previously told the mama-to-be that we couldn’t make it so it was a big surprise! We pulled it off and it was so fun and special to celebrate with our girlfriend, her husband, and their baby girl on the way. It was a lot a travel but I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to celebrate so many people in my life that I truly love! It’s a gift!
I hope everyone else is having a family and friend filled weekend! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 80 complete with the truth behind your weirdest dreams, a guide to budgeting money in your twenties, how to get over a breakup based on your personality type, a perfect pumpkin bread recipe, 40% off the season’s cutest coats + sweaters + boots, and more! Enjoy! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 80:
1. A perfect pumpkin bread recipe to bake this season. (mybakingaddiction.com)
2. Mackenzie’s family is one of a kind! I’m so inspired by them! (mackenziehoran.com)
3. The ultimate guide to budgeting money in your twenties. (theblissfulmind.com)
5. How to get over a breakup according to your personality type. (themanrepeller.com)
6. A 20-minute bodyweight workout from Reese Witherspoon’s trainer that will tone your entire body. (housebeautiful,com)
7. Ashley and her husband are truly amazing! I am in awe! (ashleybrookedesigns.com)
8. Fall flavor lovers, this recipe looks so so good. (goop.com)
9. What your weirdest dreams really mean. (camillestyles.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Really into these corduroys for fall (I’m a big corduroy fan!).
4. How cute would this top be with black jeans or black leather pants?
5. These joggers look beyond comfortable.
6. Stuart Weitzman is offering 25% off with code FALLEVENT. Don’t miss this chance to buy designer heels, booties, flats, loafers, and more!
With Love from R&R:
1. Our trip to Woodstock, Vermont… aka Heaven!
2. I interviewed Carly Hill of CarlyHill.com and Alison Brod PR this week! She’s a total rockstar so don’t miss this read.
3. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a Vermont fall foliage guide, Goop’s origin story (fascinating!), a fall tv guide, the difference between luck and success, a great save vs. splurge comparison, a mental health “shelf,” and more!