Happy Sunday and hello from Vermont! I am IN LOVE with this magical state. Vermont has exceeded all my expectations from the landscapes to the fall foliage to quaint towns. Edwin and I are in Vermont for our one year anniversary trip and it’s safe to say that we are dreading this trip coming to an end. In addition to Vermont, we spent a day in New Hampshire and are spending a night in Boston. I mentioned it here but, I told my sister, Sarah, we wanted to go to New England for our one year anniversary and she helped us plan the best trip (she’s a travel advisor!). I’ve literally been singing from the Vermont hilltops how happy I am here, ha! I’ll be sharing a lot from our trip on here so stay tuned.
I hope everyone else is having a glorious fall weekend! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 79 complete with a Vermont fall foliage guide (so helpful!), Goop’s origin story (fascinating!), a fall tv guide, 20% off at my favorite home store, the difference between luck and success, a great save vs. splurge comparison, a mental health “shelf,” and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 79:
1. The Goop origin story! I’m a huge GP fan so I loved this. (goop.com)
2. Hey foodies, this one’s for you! 6 ways to curate the perfect food Instagram feed. (bromabakery.com)
3. Four ways to detox your home before having a baby. (healthline.com)
4. Into this idea! A mental health shelf. (manrepeller.com)
5. Fall TV guide: 33 new and 16 returning shows to watch this fall. (vulture.com)
6. Can a good outfit affect your mental health? (positiveperscription.com)
7. Thoughts on the difference between luck and success based on work habits. (jamesclear.com)
8. Screenless Saturdays… do you think you could do this? (theminimalists.com)
9. Vermont fall foliage guide – this was so helpful for our trip! (abbycalpabo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Who is in the process of sprucing up their home? Serena & Lily is offering 20% off everything with code HOMELOVE.
3. Ohhhhh cozy!
6. Teddy coats are all the rage right now… I found this adorable one at a good price!
7. These booties come in three yummy colors and will go with everything all fall and winter long.
With Love from R&R:
1. Pinch me! Meeting Reese Witherspoon!
2. My current fall color crush: blue and brown + the cutest date night outfit.
3. 48 hours at Whitehall in Camden, Maine.
4. Exploring Camden Hills State Park… so stunning!
5. My mini Maine travel guide is live complete with where to stay, eat, and explore up and down the coast.
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a New England leaf peeping guide, a recipe for apple pie pots, tips and tricks from Instagram pros, thoughts on how to avoid the comparison game, my current coat obsession, and more!.
7. I shared the best healthy travel snacks over on Public Lives, Secret Recipes! Don’t miss it!