Happy Sunday and happy Labor Day weekend loves! I hope everyone is savoring today with the knowledge that tomorrow is a day off for relaxing, organizing, or having fun with family and friends. It’s been a great weekend so far in California and I’ve loved the opportunity to celebrate my girlfriend Melissa as she gets ready to walk down the aisle in a few months! If you have a few spare minutes today, then keep reading to peruse my Weekend Reads, No. 74 complete with the 7 best sales to shop this holiday weekend + my recommendations from each, a look inside Tory Burch’s Caribbean home, what 90-somethings regret the most about life, must-have silk hair ties, a peak inside my favorite earring designer’s studio, romance by the sea, why you need ACV in your diet, a case for wearing pants other than jeans this fall, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 74:
2. I loved this peak inside my favorite earring designer’s downtown Charleston studio! Hart has such a magical touch! (harthaggerty.com)
3. Amy Stone shared her favorite spots in the Hamptons and I couldn’t agree more with everything she picked! (modernluxury.com)
4. Why nostalgia may be weighing you down and how to de-clutter your home, while still maintaining personal touches. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
5. What do 90-somethings regret the most? I found this article to relay really telling and sweet outlooks on life. (medium.com)
7. I love this article for so many reasons: my friend Caitlin wrote it, it features my hair stylist from when I lived in Los Angeles, I’m obsessed with the highlighted recipe, and I previously had no idea of how much ACV could help my hair! (publiclivessecretrecipes.com)
8. Lucy nailed it, as always. I adore this story on romance by the sea! (lucycuneo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. SOOOOO many SALES (7 can’t-miss ones!) to shop this holiday weekend!
5. I’m obsessed with these silk hair ties and need these in my beauty arsenal.
With Love from R&R:
1. This was such a fun post to create! A guide to Charleston’s wine bars and wine shops, cheers!
2. The 7 BEST Labor Day weekend sales + what I love/recommend from each sale.
3. Have you entered my giveaway with Charleston artist, Haley Mathews, yet?! You still have a bit of time and it’s so good!
4. The outfit I’m wearing Labor Day weekend.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a video to help you with photo editing, style inspired by Nancy Meyers movies, face mapping and breakouts, a guide to how your attachment style can affect your relationships, an affordable sweater you need for summer & fall, advice on why making friends as an adult is so difficult, and more!
6. Can you believe I’m already feeling so inspired by this!?