Happy Sunday! My Weekend Reads, No. 72 is here full of lots of of fun links to brighten your Sunday! Edwin and I have had a great weekend in Charleston. We enjoyed some time just the two of us and the pup, we got together with friends, we saw some live music, we worked out, and we both got some necessary work done. It was altogether perfect! For a little light reading, scroll down to discover the yummiest peach walnut bread recipe, inspiration for aspiring needle pointers, dresses to wear from summer to fall, an interview with BBG creator Kayla Itsines, a guide for being more productive when working from home, 72 hours in Napa, a new must-have luminizer, and the truth about intermittent fasting.
Weekend Reads, No. 72:
1. This peach walnut bread looks out of this world! I’m making this before summer ends. (darlingdownsouth.com)
2. Are any of y’all needle pointers?! I want to get into it! I’ve got major inspiration from Nan and her beautiful designs! (lycettedesigns.com)
3. A little chat with one of my favorite Instagramers, Lauren Wells. Travel inso inside! (thefarandnear.com)
4. I don’t think I know anyone my age who hasn’t at least tried BBG once! If you’ve ever done the workouts, then you’ll love this interview with BBG founder Kayla Itsines. (carriecolbert.com)
5. How to be productive when you’re working from home. (laurenconrad.com)
6. Why do we hate people who try so hard? (elle.com)
7. Mexico on your mind? Then this Sayulita travel guide is not to be missed! (thestripe.com)
8. The truth about intermittent fasting and why it might not be as crazy as you think. (coveteur.com)
9. A travel guide: 72 hours in Napa… sounds like a dream! (adashofdetails.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. RMS released a new luminizer in two colors for your eyes, cupid’s bow, and more. I have it and love it!
5. Reformation dresses available now that you can wear all autumn long with a denim or military jacket: Dawn Dress (in “Irene” color), Persimmon Dress (in “Merci” color), Thelma Dress (in “Toffee” color), Gwenyth Dress (in “Daisies” color), Elliot Dress (in “navy” color), Rou Dress (in “Cheery” color), Garnet Dress (in “Melrose” color), and Finley Dress (in “Emerald” color).
7. How preppy chic are these monogram sweaters!?
With Love from R&R:
1. BIG news hit R&R this week! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments and messages!
2. I finally shared our wedding reception with y’all… take me back to this night! Only one more Wedding Wednesday post to come (our video!), stay tuned!
3. Everything you need to know about my must-have beauty item for the dog days of summer.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: beautiful new brands to shop, 6 fairy tale spots in Italy, two new skincare posts to sink your teeth into, last minute Labor Day getaways, a perfect top to transition from summer to fall, and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Edwin Eversole