It’s a beautiful weekend to be alive! Ha, but seriously, what a weekend! We kicked the weekend off a little early with a sunset sail on Thursday that was absolutely PERFECT. We have friends in town from California for the weekend so we’ve been showing them around, which translates to eating lots of food. So far, we’ve been to 167 Raw, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Graft, Hominy Grill, Tu, Lewis Barbecue, and The Macintosh.
Woah, how am I still standing!? We’ve also been enjoying the beautiful weekend with lots of wonderful music at High Water Festival. Another highlight of the weekend was getting to preview Julia’s beautiful new dress line that she released on Friday! Her dresses are just as beautiful as she is! I don’t want this weekend to ever end!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 63 complete with how to brand your own small business, the best NYC photography locations, two 25% off sales & one 50% off sale, a city wellness guide to Paris, how to ditch PMS the natural way, new dresses you need for spring, and more.
Weekend Reads, No. 63:
2. I’m obsessing over this post from Blair on all her favorite NYC photography locations. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
3. Really into everything in this city wellness guide to Paris that my friend Shannon sent me. (hbfit.com)
4. How to ditch your PMS the natural way. (camillestyles.com)
5. How to brand your own small business. (laurenconrad.com)
6. How old are you? (damselindior.com)
7. Enjoyed this article on passive aggressive behavior in relationships because we’ve all been there. (manrepeller.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. I mentioned this last week but it’s too good not to recap: Attention beauty lovers! The Sephora Spring Bonus Sale is here… what you need to know: if sign up (for free!) to be a Sephora Beauty Insider, you get 10% off everything this weekend. If you’re a Sephora VIB Member you get 15% off this weekend. I want to finally try some Drunk Elephant products including this sunscreen, this lip balm, and this facial oil.
3. This maxi skirt is everything (comes in 2 colors).
5. Hello cuties!
7. Blue and white + embroidered + under $90 = perfect.
9. Obsessed with the print of this dress + the price!
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared my April favorite finds under $100… so many treasures!
2. Getting ready on our wedding day… all the details, photos, and scoop on the monogram stripe pajamas my bridesmaids got ready in.
3. A day on Balboa Island including what Allison and I wore + our favorite spots on the island.
4. I spilled on how I’m letting go of some of the pressure I put on myself lately…
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the best antiquing in Charleston, all the most frequently asked questions about the royal wedding, a travel guide for colorful Cartagena, one of the biggest beauty sales of the year, an adorable straw hat for only $26 and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: