How is everyone’s Sunday!? I hope well! I’m in Arizona until tomorrow morning for my best friend, Allison’s, bridal shower. It’s today and I’m so excited to shower her in tons of love! It promises to be a beautiful day. Tomorrow, I’m back to Charleston until the very end of April. It’s so gorgeous in Charleston right now that it’s hard to imagine leaving! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 61 full of my friend Kameryn’s gorgeous Moroccan themed engagement party, a trick to score two cashmere sweaters for the price of one, a huge can’t miss 25% off sale, a guide to gardening basics, the new album I can’t stop listening to, one of the dreamiest weddings I’ve ever seen, my current wish list, and more! Happy Sunday! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 61:
1. As you probably heard this week, Facebook/Instagram made some big changes. This affects my Instagram because you will no longer be able to shop my Instagrams through LIKEtoKNOW.it by ‘liking’ them. Instead, LIKEtoKNOW.it app users will be able to shop my Instagram content exclusively with a screenshot or through the app itself…
2. … that was a lot of links to click but they are definitely worth a read if you are interested in current security issues with social media. To keep shopping my Instagram posts head here! (techcrunch.com & blog.rewardstyle.com)
3. How to score two cashmere sweaters for the price of one… Mackenzie, you’re brilliant! (mackenziehoran.com)
5. Nicole Warne’s wedding was something out of a fairy tail dream. (vogue.com)
6. If anyone has a budding green thumb then don’t miss this guide to gardening basics. (stylesouffle.com)
8. Can’t stop listening to this new album on repeat. (kaceymusgraves.com)
9. This spring nectarine, arugula, and faro salad recipe looks right up my alley. (darlingdownsouth.com)
10. I love Erin’s work so I really enjoyed getting to know more about her in this interview. (abbycapalbo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
3. I have a crush on you!
5. Kiel James Patrick released a handful of adorable new dresses just in time for spring.
With Love from R&R:
3. Beachin’ with my new favorite monogrammed beach tote and my pup!
7. How to master wedding thank you notes (mine are officially all done, woo!)
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photography by Instagram