I hope everyone has had a fun and eventful or lovely and relaxing weekend! I can’t believe this week is over and it’s already Sunday. Our weekend kicked off Friday evening with dinner at Zero Restaurant + Bar with my girlfriend Lauren and her boyfriend who came to Charleston from New York for a wedding. It was so so fun getting together since we hadn’t seen each other since I was in New York back in September! Edwin and I then hopped on an early morning flight yesterday and headed out to California where we are now and will be for just over a week.
We’re here for our best friends engagement party next weekend (eeeek, can’t wait!) and decided to add on a few days to see Edwin’s family and for work purposes for Edwin. We’ll be all over Southern California this week from San Diego to Newport Beach to Los Angeles and I can’t wait. I’m planning on eating Sugarfish as many times as possible!
I’m most excited to see my California friends and family who I miss so much since moving to the East Coast. Cheers to a beautiful Sunday everyone! Keep reading below for my Weekend Reads, No. 60 including a year-round guide to Banff, tropical brunch inspiration, a Provence playlist, the healthiest on-the-go snacks from registered dietitians, the cutest March lifestyle guide, a perfect under $100 Easter dress, a new interior design book, the new Lilly Pulitzer collaboration you don’t want to miss and more. xx
Weekend Reads, No. 60:
1. A year-round guide to doing Banff. (goop.com)
2. Dream life is right Lucy! So inspired by this tropical brunch. (lucycuneo.com)
4. The healthiest on-the-go snacks by registered dietitians… BYO-avocado, say no more (mindbodygreen.com)
5. My friend Shannon shared Ann Street Studio’s Spotify Provence Playlist on her Instagram Story this morning and my heart skipped a beat (it’s currently playing!). I love Ann Street studio so I’m tickled to discover her playlists. (annstreetstudio.com)
6. I can’t wait to get my hands on this new design book from Paloma. Congratulations! (ladolcevitablogcom)
Shopping & Sales:
2. In addition to everything in the above guide, I’m majorly crushing on this summertime clutch, these tropical earrings (need for my honeymoon!), this beach coverup, this swimsuit, and this classic white tee all from Tuckernuck.
3. How adorable is this under $100 dress!? Its got Easter written all over it.
4. Any readers with little girls at home?! You won’t want to miss this: Lilly Pulitzer released a home line for Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and PB Teen and it’s adorable (p.s. the Pottery Barn collection is for adults!).
5. This is a beautiful less expensive shoe option to the pink mules I wore to my Staycation at Zero George… keep your eye on them if you don’t see your size because they keep selling out then getting restocked in random sizes.
6. Madewell overalls are back this year! I’m still obsessed with mine that I got last spring.
7. I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of simple slingback flats like this… I love the blush color too.
8. BIG SALE NEWS: Anthropologie is offering 20% off everything through tonight!
With Love from R&R:
1. The cutest white midi skirt + blue top (with bow embellishments!) hit the blog and included a roundup of my favorite white midi skirts this season as well as thoughts on why I love the fresh style.
3. Must-read: my favorite finds under $100 for March.
4. I shared our lovely staycation at Zero George + what I wore and why I love the charming historic boutique hotel so much (for staying, dining, and/or drinking!).
6. Last Week’s Weekend Reads: a local’s guide to New Orleans, meal prepping 101, how The Bachelor turns destinations into travel gold, a new shopping destination for Vintage designer jewelry, two big sales (25% off & 40% off!) you don’t want to miss and more!
7. How stunning are the spring flowers around Charleston!? Flower boxes really are one of life’s little joys.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: