It’s been such a fun few days in Charleston with the Wine & Food Festival going on! Edwin and I are heading to the ‘Culinary Village’ today for the afternoon and can’t wait for all the yummy bites. Yesterday was a perfect day too… after going out Friday night, we wanted to stay in last night so we picked up some fresh grouper and cooked a delicious dinner at home with all our produce from the farmer’s market too. We watched I, Tonya and were both obsessed (I know, we were late to the game on that one!).
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Stay tuned for more fun content on R&R this week including beach outfit ideas and be sure to keep reading below for my Weekend Reads, No. 58 including a girls’ trip guide to NYC, an adorable bedroom makeover, a new can’t-miss line of intimates, a new-to-me way to get involved in the Charleston community, the most exciting book to TV news in awhile, and more! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 58:
1. There’s nothing quite as fun as a girls’ trip to New York City! If you’re planning one, then look no further than Carly’s Girls’ Trip Guide to NYC. (carlyahill.com)
2. Ali always has the best eye! (adashofdetails.com)
5. Is anyone starting a new book for March? I got some new reading inspiration from Katie’s February reading list! (thebestthing-kt.com)
6. Do y’all read Blair’s ‘Notepad’ series? I just love the quick and inspiring reads. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
7. How creativity is measured and why it’s so difficult. (artsy.net)
8. BIG big news… the internet is buzzing because Hunter Boots will be available for under $45 this spring. (popsugar.com)
Shopping & Sales:
5. My heart skipped a beat this week… MDS Stripes released new arrivals! I want everything, send help.
6. Could this rain jacket be any cuter? I don’t have a rain jacket so I think I need it in pink, eeek.
7. There’s nothing cheap about this stationery but it is too beautiful not to share.
With Love from R&R:
1. Must-have pastel workout wear for spring.
2. My favorite everyday white dress of the season… p.s. have you ever seen blooms as pretty as the ones in Hampton Park!?
3. Spring is here so I shared a Guide to Charleston Beaches.
4. Everything you hopefully snagged in the massive Shopbop sale.
5. Last Week’s Weekend Reads: a healthy NYC travel guide, the difference between American & French food culture, must-have new lip colors, a $7 cure for pimples, behind-the-scenes with the British royal family’s photographer, a new nail polish line for strengthening nails, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: