How’s everyone’s weekend going!? So, Edwin are in Jackson Hole, WY visiting my grandpa and doing a little skiing with my sister and cousins (sadly my brother couldn’t make it). My best friend from college was also in Jackson so it was such a treat to see her this weekend! We were supposed to come out on Thursday but got sent home from the airport at 5am due to cancelled flights. We were rerouted three times (weather!) but finally made it out on Friday morning.
So Edwin and I turned lemons into lemonade on Thursday with a super lovely bike ride to lunch at my favorite spot, 167 Raw. You might have seen that I had a little fun with it on my Instagram Story! Edwin is off from here to film an Uber commercial while I stick around and visit with my grandpa for a few more days. Then we’ll be back together on Wednesday for a Valentine’s Day lunch date in Charleston. We’re then planning to stay in and cook on Valentine’s Day night!
Does anyone have any great V Day plans!? Pssst, it’s not too late to overnight or two-day ship something from my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide! I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 55 complete with a beginner’s guide for collecting, a swoon-worthy Harbour Island wardrobe, tropical + French countryside interior décor inspiration, a beginner’s guide to acupuncture, my new favorite documentary, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 55:
1. I’ve been saying “I want to try acupuncture” for forever now (for a number of different reasons but mainly for hormonal acne and digestive issues). So this acupuncture 101 post really got me motivated! (lemonstripes.com)
2. A beginner’s guide to collecting… OBSESSED. (lucycuneo.com)
3. Julia’s Caribbean and Provence inspired interior décor post is perfect in every way… can’t wait to see their new house reveal! (galmeetsglam.com)
4. We watched The Avett Brother’s documentary, May it Last, this week and loved it. I cried, I laughed, I sang along! (hbo.com)
7. So in love with this Brooklyn Brownstone. (atelierdore.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. My new favorite shopping destination for home decor. It’s so well curated!
3. Madewell is offering 20% off “fun V-day stuff!” so get going!
5. Is this not the cutest dress you’ve ever seen!?
With Love from R&R:
1. A classic winter outfit from the Berkshires featuring some of my favorite timeless brands including Barbour and Hunter.
2. My official Valentine’s Day Gift Guide full of lovely little luxuries… p.s. it’s not to late to order something and get overnight or two day shipping!
3. If your travel bucket list needs inspiration, then don’t miss my Quebec City & Montreal Travel Guide complete with where to stay, shop, eat, drink, and explore.
4. Bundled up in the Canadian countryside (most of my outfit is on major sale!) + all the details on our amazing hotel (aka one of my favorite ones I’ve ever stayed at!).
6. We had four canceled flights and took off an entire day late for Jackson Hole, but we finally made it!
7. Spring popped in to say hello to Charleston this week!
8. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the secret to weight loss is in your bedroom, 8 tips for planning a destination wedding, 5 ways to style a vintage scarf, the yummiest waffle recipe and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph by Instagram