Happy weekend loves! Our weekend plans changed a bit because Edwin has had the flu so we’ve been pretty low key. I don’t hate it though because its allowed me to be super productive and get some to-do list stuff done. We’re really excited for the week ahead though because we leave Thursday to visit my Grandpa in Jackson Hole! I’m so excited for some family time and to ski (fun fact: Jackson Hole has more snow right now than anywhere else in the US right now).
Stay tuned this week for my Travel Guide from my Canada trip as well as some lovely Valentine’s Day inspiration (did you see this Valentine’s outfit from last week?). For my Weekend Reads, No. 54, I’ve got a few adorable shopping items I’m excited about, tips for planning a destination wedding, the yummiest looking waffle recipe, 5 ways to style a vintage scarf, an easy Super Bowl Sunday recipe, an amazing look at the costume design of three of TV’s best shows + more. Keep reading and have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!
Weekend Reads, No. 54:
3. Since getting a waffle maker as a wedding gift, Edwin and I have been loving making waffles on weekend mornings so I’m dying to try this waffle recipe… maybe today? (jacquelynclark.com)
4. I love Stacy so this short & sweet interview is not to be missed. (lakepajamas.com/blog)
6. I’m obsessed with this article on costume design. Three of Hollywood’s top TV costume designers are interviewed and it’s pretty interesting! (modaoperandi.com)
7. A perfect easy little Super Bowl Sunday recipe. (thenewpotato.com)
8. How to foam roll away bloat… so cool! (goop.com)
Shopping & Sales:
4. Elizabeth McKay is offering up to 75% off with code YAYSALE!
6. SO many adorable Valentine’s Day finds!
7. Holy heck, CUTE!
8. Spring and summer ready cuties.
With Love from R&R:
2. New outfit post… neutrals for the new year! Nothing beats a clean, fresh color palette this time of year.
3. Traveling to 33 Main in the Berkshires… we were in love with the inn we stayed at and adored the Berkshires (must go back in the summer or fall) so read my travel guide!
4. The perfect little black Valentine’s Day dress + a dozen other LBDs under $100 to shop for the holiday.
6. A complete guide for how to style white jeans + white jean outfit ideas.
7. Last Week’s Weekend Reads: tips for making healthier cocktails, 10 books to read right now, the best natural deodorants that actually work, an easy outfit to replicate, and more.
8. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner… so much beautiful inspiration!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: