It’s been such a festive weekend in Charleston! It was my first time attending the Garden & Gun Jubilee and I was blown away by what a wonderful event it was! It definitely got me 110% in the Christmas mood! I also modeled for Natalie Taylor on Friday night while she did a live painting for the Charleston Art Walk, so so cool. My mom gets to Charleston this evening and I’m so excited to see her and then my dad later this week. Cheers to Sunday! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 47:
1. My sister, Sarah, was featured in Atlanta’s Modern Luxury Jezebel magazine, page 101! You go girl!! (moderluxury.com)
2. Reese Witherspoon, you’re amazing! Obsessed with your career. (manrepeller.com)
4. Jenna Lyons Soho loft is everything and more. Oh my Heavens, I’m in love! (nytimes.com)
5. Why you should visit Quebec City this winter. (theeverygirl.com)
6. Marysia at The Dunmore… so many things I love in one of my favorite places! (vogue.com)
7. What you fears say about your personality. (rd.com)
Shopping & Sales:
5. Doesn’t this cable knit throw look like the ultimate cozy piece?
6. J.Crew is offering 30% off coats, sweaters, shirts, and more with code BUNDLEUP.
With Love from R&R:
1. New outfit featuring winter whites, pinks, and grays… I love a soft color palette in the winter!
2. Gift Guide: Presents Under $50… so perfect for stocking stuffers and secret santa gifts.
4. Gift Guide: For The Homebody… cozy gifts for the person who loves to stay home in cable knit sweaters, open nice bottles of wine, cook delicious home cooked meals, and indulge in a little at home beauty.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: puppy love, a hysterical video, what to binge watch over the holidays, the yummiest looking cake, and what movies to see before The Oscars.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: