It’s been SO long since my last Weekend Reads post! I’m slowly easing back into blogging since having Rowan and it feels so good to share some links I’m loving lately. My Weekend Reads posts are always some of my favorite to write because there is always so much to discover and share from around the web. I’m writing this week’s edition of my Weekend Reads series from Cashiers, North Carolina where Edwin, Rowan, and I are for the weekend to have a little belated 3rd wedding anniversary celebration. For our first wedding anniversary, we went to Vermont. For our second wedding anniversary, we went to Maryland.
Now, for our third wedding anniversary, we’re in North Carolina. There are so many wonderful places to see and experience and I love doing so with Edwin. Cashiers made sense this year because it’s a pretty easy drive from Charleston, which was great with our little Rowan love in tow. I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday! Happy almost Thanksgiving week!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No.144 complete with delicious fall recipes to add to your Thanksgiving table, a guide on how to learn how to draw on your iPad, captivating audiobooks to listen to now, a look behind the scenes with the costume director of The Crown, tips for preserving your wedding dress, some of my holiday decor favorites, the perfect sherpa coat, and more!
Weekend Reads, No.144
1. The über talented Charleston local wedding and event planner, Augusta Cole, sat down with my fave Land of Belle and chatted all things entertaining. I just adore her colorful, layered aesthetic! (landofbelle.com)
2. Half Baked Harvest’s 35 most popular fall recipes… Holy wow! Add one of these to your Thanksgiving table. (halfbakedharvest.com)
4. Obsessed with this… learn how to draw on your ipad. This sounds like such a creative outlet! (simplyelegantblog.com)
5. Ten desserts to make this Thanksgiving. (elisabethandbutter.com)
6. Essential tips on how to preserve your wedding dress. (blog.overthemoon.com)
7. 11 hotels around the world with amazing fall foliage views. (travelandleisure.com)
8. An amazing roundup of audiobooks to listen to now. (thefashionmagpie.com)
9. Just in time for Thanksgiving, 12 incredibly delicious ways to eat sweet potatoes this season. (camillestyles.com)
10. Behind the scenes with the costume designer from The Crown. (elle.com)
Shopping & Sales
2. I was inspired to pick up a new hand painted tote for fall. I did mine in tan and white for a neutral autumn look (as seen in these photos)! P.S. Use code JILLIAN25 for 25% off!
3. A new must-have coffee table book for those who love to entertain.
4. I think I need to do this for our Christmas tree!
5. In my cart… really want to add this book to my coffee table.
6. A perfect sherpa coat!
7. I’ve heard amazing things about this pullover sweatshirt + the price is unbelievable! A friend said it was the best thing she’s ever bought from Amazon.
8. I’m currently burning this fall candle (think: pumpkin, gingerbread, vanilla) from my favorite Charleston candle maker, Candlefish.
10. I just pre-ordered this gorgeous floral-forward coffee table book. Can’t wait for it to arrive!
With Love from R&R
1. How September 23rd went from being the worst day of my life to the best day of my life.
2. Introducing Rowan Clarke Eversole. My sweet, sweet boy!
3. My third trimester recap including my pits and peaks, a Q&A, my push present, my weight gain, my diaper bag, and more.
4. Fall dresses that make me smile.
5. Thanksgiving nail inspiration.
6. The best winter weekend getaways on the East Coast.
7. Third trimester outfit ideas for every season.
8. Fall bucket list for couples.
9. Books I’ve read recently (lots on the royals!).
10. What to wear apple picking.
11. I updated my Quebec City and Montreal travel guide… two places in Canada I loved exploring!
12. My last Weekend Reads: an art lover’s guide to Paris, how to wear white jeans in the fall, a delicious sounding olive oil cake recipe, tips for getting rid of melasma, two beyond gorgeous southern weddings to swoon over, an ode to the rapid rise of needlepoint, the best Trader Joe’s fall items, a cheers to September babies, and more!