Happy Sunday! This week was such a bright spot! We had the best time on our babymoon in North Carolina and I can’t wait to share more this week. Getting a change of scenery and sneaking off together for a few nights was heavenly! I also made my first reels on our babymoon and did one a day during the trip. It was fun playing around with reels! I’m excited to get better at them. We had a lovely weekend in Charleston too that included drinks at our neighbor’s house on Friday evening and lunch at our friend’s house on Saturday. It was great to clock in some friend time before our baby arrives! I also went on a long walk with Kristin, which was wonderful.
I can’t ride our peloton anymore in my efforts to flip our breech baby so walking is my cardio right now. I’m trying to get as much of it in as I can in the mornings and evenings when it is a bit cooler. That’s it for the updates from me! I hope everyone had a wonderful week and is feeling ready for the week ahead… September 1st is on Tuesday! Can you believe it!?
Weekend Reads, No.142
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No.142 complete with how to thrive after having a baby, the most beautiful national park lodges in the US, a website that matches books to read with destinations, how to plan out your weeks for success, beautiful pre-fall favorites from Sezane, register to vote in 1 minute, the most inspiration place on Instagram right now, the best boots I bought last fall are back, and more!
P.S. The dress I’m wearing below is on sale (not maternity)! I’m wearing this purse (also available here and here), these earrings, and these sandals (not pictured). These are two similar scarves: one, two.
Weekend Reads, No.142
1. The 15 most beautiful national park lodges in the U.S. (veranda.com)
2. So you think New York is dead? (nytimes.com)
3. How to thrive after having a baby. (camillestyles.com)
4. Thinking I need these heels after seeing Venita style them four ways. (venitaaspen.com)
5. SO sweet, excited to follow along with Liz and her growing family! (helloadamsfamily.com)
6. Have you registered to vote yet? It takes one minute! (whenweallvote.org)
8. How to plan out your weeks for success. (scoutthecity.com)
9. This hashtag is dripping with inspiration. (instagram.com)
10. Where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in the North Fork. (travelandleisure.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Hand sanitizer but make it chic.
3. I just discovered new-to-me sustainable brand, Morning View. These pants look beyond!
4. This perfect dress is on sale in the blue and white floral print… swoon!
6. I was thrilled to stumble upon the shop Hammett on Instagram. I know where I’m buying gifts and home items next!
7. Amazon put AirPods on sale… yup, no joke!
8. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed.
With Love from R&R:
2. A travel guide to Sconset on Nantucket.
3. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a guide to thriving postpartum, the yummiest summer panzanella salad recipe, brilliant storage hacks for tiny living spaces, the organizing service you need to know about if you live in Charleston, the unique history of toile, Jackie Kennedy’s waffle recipe, a character-filled cozy cottage by the sea, the most creative fashion-forward quarantine creation project, the children’s book I’m excited to add to our nursery library, a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale splurge vs. steal, and more!