Happy Sunday! In the wake of a very unsettling week, I hope each one of you was able to find some peace and relax some this weekend. I also hope my links in this Weekend Reads, No. 123 post bring some inspiration to your Sunday. Edwin was supposed to leave today for a shoot but it fell through so he’ll be home this week. I’m so bummed for Edwin because it was a great project but the silver lining is that he’ll be home! We cooked a lot of yummy meals at home this week, which gave us great time to enjoy our house! We’re so close to finally being done with our house and close to not having workmen in our house everyday that I can hardly wait (yes, we live in the house but it’s not done). Stay safe and clean everybody! I’m sending lots of love out into the universe.
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.123 complete with tropical getaways to take with kids, the best supplements to boost your skin, where & when to see the best Charleston blooms, a brave mother’s story standing up for her son, Easter tablescapes in a box, the desk I have my eye on, every state’s favorite & least favorite state, an interview with one of needlepoint’s wondergals, & more!
Weekend Reads No.123
1. I love this interview with needlepoint wondergal Jessica Chaney of Lycette Designs. (www.lacellieseking.com/blog)
2. Five dreamy tropical getaways to take with kids. (www.maisonette.com)
3. Maps of every state’s favorite and least favorite state. This made my laugh out loud! (www.matadornetwork.com)
4. A roundup of the best supplements to take to boost your skin from within. (www.violetgrey.com)
5. Why green is the new millennial pink. (www.vogue.com)
6. When and where to see the best Charleston blooms. (www.thehopefulwanderers.com)
9. Sending all the prayers in the world to my brave friend Jessica and her sweet son. (barebeauty.com)
10. If you are doing a self-quarantine, then let Nancy Meyers inspire it! (vulture.com)
11. This tweet has been cracking me up ever since I saw it. (twitter.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Swooning over these super chic green earrings.
2. Easter tablescapes in a box… these are beautiful!
With Love from R&R:
1. Why it’s important to support independent bookstores.
3. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a tip for how to revive wilted hydrangeas, sex & relationship advice from a sex therapist, the best NYC photography locations, secret off-menu items at Charleston restaurants, the best books to pick to spark conversation in your book club, the everyday anxiety of new parents, and more!