Happy Monday friends! Yes, my Weekend Reads, No. 121 is coming to you on a Monday instead of a Sunday because, well, that’s life! I was so busy this weekend cleaning, organizing, and unpacking at our house that the weekend just got away from me. However, I had so many wonderful links to share that I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to post them. In addition to a massive cleaning undertaking, I went to my girlfriend Hart’s baby shower this weekend, which was just lovely! I also paid a visit to the Pearl by Lela Rose pop-up here in Charleston. Her spring collection is to die for! If you live in Charleston, it’s a must-visit and running through next weekend! I hope each one of you had a beautiful weekend and are having a productive Monday!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.121 complete with a grandmillennial hotel guide, what to do in Paris when it rains, 14 legit work from home jobs, everything you need to know about sponsored content, a chic wedding registry guide, Kate Middleton spills on motherhood, a Palm Springs travel guide, the legacy of Mario Buatta, Nancy Meyers’ take on how her life isn’t like the movies, and more.
Weekend Reads No.121
1. Y’all know I love any and everything Grandmillenial so this Grandmillenial hotel guide was right up my alley. (weezietowels.com)
2. Have you ever wondered how sponsored content works on blogs or Instagram? Here’s a tell all… all about sponsored content. (the stripe.com)
3. Fourteen legitimate work from home jobs perfect for moms (or, in my opinion, anyone!). (blairstaky.com)
4. What to do in Paris when it rains. (witwhimsy.com)
5. I love this wedding registry guide from some of my favorite tastemakers. (brunchonchestnut.com)
6. Who wants to visit Palm Springs!? This beautiful photography-heavy Palm Springs travel guide will sure make you want to. (carlyahill.com)
7. By now, you’ve probably heard that Kate Middleton was a guest on a very popular UK podcast. But have you listened to it? The Duchess of Cambridge spills on all things motherhood. I just love her! (podcasts.apple.com)
8. This article just about broke my Instagram over the weekend! Nancy Meyers reveals how her life isn’t like the movies. (nytimes.com)
9. The bride wore all vintage to her wedding at a gilded age mansion in Newport… oh my, it’s gorgeous! (vogue.com)
10. The legacy of Mario Buatta. (onekingslane.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Have any of you tried this natural mascara? It’s from natural, organic beauty line Lashfood, which I’ve never used before! I’m so curious about it.
4. This mommy + me collection from Auga by Augua Bendita is beyond adorable.
5. Who has tried this beauty tool!? I’m honestly dying to order it as the price is great and I’ve heard good reviews too.
6. Two of my favorites collaborating!? What could be better than this romantic collection?
With Love from R&R:
1. The books I read in February 2020 including a brilliantly brave memoir by a sexual assault survivor, a book based on a true story about a plane crash, and a gripping tale of two sisters who come of age and discover themselves and their worth.
2. How to spruce up your bathroom with a look at our guest room bathroom!
3. Last week’s Weekend Reads: ideas for what to give friends going through infertility, a perfect Palm Beach travel guide, tips for how to buy Chanel bags, a girls’ weekend guide to Chicago, easy Valentine’s ideas for children, cake batter cookies for Valentine’s Day, an interesting new feature on Instagram, how to make vegan cheese, what we can learn from loneliness, and more.