Happy Sunday! We’ve had a nice week at home full of lots of fun engagements! To name a few: I got to catch up with a girlfriend who was in town, I attended a luncheon for Charleston Historic Foundation and heard Amanda Lindroth speak, we had a blast at the Gibbes Museum Society 1858 black tie Winter Party, we did a training session with our dog Hopper, I finally went to the new location of 167 Raw (amazing!), Edwin and I went to the beach one evening, and so on. I’m looking forward to watching the Oscars today with a group of friends and to kicking off a productive week tomorrow. All in all, it was a pretty normal week of life, which is exactly what I wanted after being out of town last week.
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 120 complete with ideas for what to give friends going through infertility, a perfect Palm Beach travel guide, tips for how to buy Chanel bags, a girls’ weekend guide to Chicago, easy Valentine’s ideas for children, cake batter cookies for Valentine’s Day, an interesting new feature on Instagram, how to make vegan cheese, what we can learn from loneliness, and more.
Weekend Reads No.120
1. What to give friends going through infertility. (paularallis.com)
2. As to be expected this time of year, Palm Beach is all over my Instagram and totally calling my name! I agree with every recommendation in this Palm Beach guide from the gals of Neely & Chloe. (weezietowels.com/blogs)
3. Chanel bags 101: how to buy Chanel bags. (whowhatwear.com)
4. A girls’ weekend guide to Chicago. (helloadamsfamily.com)
5. Really easy Valentine’s Ideas for children…adorable! (lucycuneo.com)
6. These cake batter cookies look divine for Valentine’s Day. (elisabethandbutter.com)
7. This is an interesting new feature on Instagram. I’m into it! (bustle.com)
8. How to make vegan cheese. I want to try this! (loveandlemons.com)
9. What we can learn from loneliness. (goop.com)
10. I’m in my last year of my twenties and find so many of Julia’s 20 pieces of advice for her 20-something self to be true. Some I’ve been successful at and others I’ve been far from! (lemonstripes.com)
Shopping & Sales
2. Are any of y’all dry brushers? I had a dry brush a while back but lost it somewhere along the way. I just ordered a new one!
5. Serena & Lily is offering 30% of lighting! Think everything from chandeliers to pendents to table lamps to floor lamps. Lighting gets expensive so take advantage of this spring refresh opportunity.
6. These are my perfect pair of Golden Goose. I’d still love a pair!
With Love from R&R:
1. My #1 travel tip to maximize time, money, and trip experience!
3. Don’t forget my favorite accessory resort wear finds under $100.
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: How to Nancy Meyers your kitchen, the best hotels and restaurants in Cabo, a sweet reflection on fatherhood, a must-watch documentary, 9 books to read before they hit the screens this year, tips for how to start therapy, a supper club concept I’d love to go to, and more!