Happy Sunday loves! I’m on my way to Wyoming today with my mom so I’m writing you from the airport (delayed flight, yay!). I’m on my way to Wyoming to lend an extra set of hands to my mom who is packing up my grandparents’ house. It is going to be a really nice, memory-filled, bittersweet few days that I’m grateful to have although extremely sad to have at the same time. I also went to a going-away party last night for my girlfriend who is leaving Charleston for culinary school… I’m so excited for her as she’s chasing her dreams! BUT, so many bittersweet moments!
On another note, Edwin and I had a great 24 hours this week in Savannah! I’m so grateful for the partnerships this blog has allowed me to have and the schedule flexibility it gives me to be able to do things like work from Wyoming this week with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend it doing something they love! For me, that something to traveling to the most beautiful place in the world (I know that Jackson Hole will always be the most beautiful place on this earth to me).
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.118 complete with a how to on making homemade granola, what to do when your flight is cancelled, the best history podcasts, 9 books about love, questions to ask yourself before quitting your job, a guide to photo albums and scrapbooks, the Netflix trailer I can’t stop watching, ways to make your day less stressful, how to enjoy winter, and more!
Weekend Reads No.118
1. On our drive to Savannah this week, we were looking for a new podcast to listen to. I stumbled upon this great list… the best history podcasts to listen to. (time.com)
2. How to enjoy winter! It really is such a beautiful season. (onegalexplorer.com)
3. How to make homemade granola. (loveandlemons.com)
4. Twenty-five little things to make your day less stressful. (caryahill.com)
5. What to do when your flight is cancelled. (stylecharade.com)
6. Did anyone else follow along with Mario Buatta’s Sotheby’s auction this week? I was fascinated by the personal belongings of the ‘Prince of Chintz!’ (papercitymag.com)
7. Have you seen the trailer? Will you be watching this coming week? I can’t wait! (netflix.com)
8. Nine great books about love. (cupofjo.com)
9. Seven questions to ask yourself before quitting your job. (manrepeller.com)
10. The rise of Florence Pugh… go girl go! (nytimes.com)
11. I love everything about this lovely post… a guide to photo albums and scrapbooks. (luellajune.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Need this gorgeous book.
3. This quilted Barbour jacket is on insane sale in the camel color… such a classic.
4. I shared these gorgeous pressed flower organic shortbread cookies on my Insta Story this week… they are too pretty to not share here!
With Love From R&R:
1. Great conversation starter questions so you can have better conversations and meet people more easily.
3. Thankful for y’all!!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: how to properly address formal wedding invitations, a roundup of the best natural cleaning products for your house, an ode to The Plaza Hotel, your 2020 vice according to your zodiac sign, delicious things to drink if you’re not drinking, the best online mattresses to buy, a comprehensive guide to retinol, the best dressed at the Sag Awards, and more!
5. The inso is flowing…
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Happy Sunday! xx