Happy Sunday and happy first day of December! What a whirlwind week! Thanksgiving week is always so much fun and this year was no exception. We’ve had some wonderful time in Charleston with my side of the family that I am so grateful for! We’ve had delicious meals out, gone bowling for my brother’s birthday, scored on Black Friday deals up and down King Street, taken in jazz music at a local show, run the turkey trot, and so much more. I also went to a super fun holiday gift wrapping party yesterday that was such a blast. We wrapped gifts we’d all purchased on Black Friday and it made wrapping gifts so much fun (instead of a chore). I highly recommend wrapping parties!
Looking into this coming week, I’m excited because my sister doesn’t leave until Thursday! We’re taking a little overnight trip to Savannah with our mom, which should be so festive and lovely. After wonderful time with my family, I’m feeling so excited to see Edwin’s family in Los Angeles this month! We constantly miss them so much from the east coast. Thanks for reading my little weekly recap. I hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.115 complete with four must-bake Christmas dessert recipes, the cutest Christmas card inspiration, an inspired royal gift guide, 15 charity recommendations to give to this holiday season, 20 must-read books for 2020, a guide to Christmas markets in Europe, and more!
Weekend Reads No.115
1. I’m completely obsessed with Chassity’s Christmas card this year! She did the most incredible job designing it with Evelyn Henson and Dixie Design. (looklingerlove.com)
2. Such joyous news for Ashley and her husband! (ashleybrookedesigns.com)
3. I love this royal gift guide! So clever and fun. (byelizabethholmes.com)
4. Recommendations for 15 charities to give to this holiday season. (theeverygirl.com)
5. A Guide to Marrakech (and beyond)! (beauandro.com)
6. Tom Hanks has always been and always will be my favorite actor. There’s no one better. I love this read on how genuinely kind he really is! (nytimes.com)
7. Christmas markets to visit in Europe to get you in the ultimate holiday spirit. (afar.com)
8. Readers get ready. Here are 20 must-read books for 2020. (bustle.com)
9. Congratulations are in order to Palm Beach Lately on designing the cutest midi dress! (palmbeachlately.com)
Shopping & Sales
Instead of my standard shopping links this week, I’m going to direct you to a few helpful links…
1. The 10 Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales I’m shopping this year + my top picks from each!
2. Gifts to shop from small businesses!
3. Gift to shop for the party girl!
4. Gifts to shop for the grandmillennial!
With Love from R&R
1. My guide to a Charleston Christmas complete with everything festive to do!
2. How to spread kindness in December. There’s no better time of year to do so!
3. What to wear to a semi formal Christmas party.
4. This one’s for all my party people… Gift guide: gifts for the party girl!
5. The Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales I’m shopping this year.
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: 10 insanely popular chocolate chip cookie recipes, inspired holiday hair looks, how to set a holiday table, an NYC holiday guide, a traditional apple pie recipe, Charleston holiday pop-ups to visit, pieces of Paris in NYC, entertaining tips from Weezie Towels founder Liz Eichholz, a guide to what type of engagement ring is most you, and more!