Happy Sunday! The last two weeks have been so busy in Charleston with lots of fun sprinkled in. I’ve enjoyed a handful of walks with girlfriends in the glorious fall weather we’ve been having (minus the past three rainy days) and loved getting going on creating holiday content for Rhyme & Reason. I’ve also had the privilege of being able to support a few brands here in Charleston and brands popping up in Charleston including Hampden, Mignonne Gavigan, Roller Rabbit, Wicklewood, Blithfield, Beau & Ro, and Flower Magazine. It’s been amazing to meet and/or support each one!
We were supposed to be moving into our house this weekend and it’s been a huge disappointment that our renovation had a delay that really could have been avoided. Such is life and we’re just staying positive and recognizing that we’re incredibly fortunate to be in the position we’re in. I hope each one of you has a beautiful Sunday! Read down to my links to see what I’ll be watching tonight…!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No.113 complete with a breakdown on Instagram hiding likes, DIY embroidered holiday cocktail napkins, a leaf peeping guide to Aspen, the best gluten free pasta recipes, how to make plans without getting a drink, what to do on a trip to Paris, 3 of my favorite holiday candles, and more!
Weekend Reads No.113
1. Instagram is hiding likes. Now what? This is a GREAT read on the new change to Instagram! (stylecharade.com)
2. This looks so fun! I’m feeling super inspired to try these DIY embroidered holiday cocktail napkins. (carlytheprepster.com)
3. Who is watching tonight!? SO excited. (youtube.com)
4. I love Elizabeth Holmes (obviously not the Theranos one!) so I can’t imagine her crazy predicament… the perils of having an infamous name twin. (marieclaire.com)
5. A great guide to leaf peeping in Aspen, Colorado. I’ve done Aspen in the summer and winter but never the fall… must go one year! (colorbyk.com)
6. A guide to the best gluten free pastas because it’s comfort food season! (goop.com)
7. Heading to NYC this holiday season? Here are 8 fantastic New York restaurants that can’t be missed. (luellaandjune.com)
8. What to do in Paris… trust me, Carly’s recommendations are always spot on! (carlyahill.com)
9. How to make plans without getting a drink. (thecut.com)
10. I love this short but sweet interview with the über talented jewelry designer Nicola Bathie. (galmeetsglam.com)
11. From benefits to boardrooms: 11 New York socialites turned CEOs. (guestofaguest.com)
Shopping & Sales
3. Just bought these.
4. This little shearling guy is so cute and affordable.
6. I’m really loving this cardigan! It looks like it could be by LoveShackFancy but it’s much more affordable.
With Love from R&R
1. My first gift guide of the season is HERE! Shop all my recommendations for gifts to give from small businesses.
2. Fourteen Thanksgiving outfit ideas, dressy and casual.
3. My fall 2019 reading guide complete with 10 books (nonfiction, thrillers, a classic, and more!).
4. Where we celebrated our second wedding anniversary + what I wore + thoughts on two years of marriage.
6. My favorite Lilly Pulitzer fall items.
7. Last week’s Weekend Reads: where to eat in Napa, a hypothesis for why you never see your friends anymore, the 8 best hot springs to visit in the US, a case for aging well, the pros and cons of false lashes, where to buy practical baby clothes, a new tv show announcement I’m looking forward to, a new can’t-miss earring collection, the denim jacket I wore the whole time in Montana, and more!