Happy Sunday! I’m writing to you from Jackson Hole, Wyoming where tons of my extended family has gathered. We meet here every summer but this summer is unlike any other as we are celebrating the life of the greatest man in the world! I am going to be brief on that front while I cherish time with my family in real life, offline. Also, I hope everyone has a love-filled Sunday! Thank you so much for reading my Weekend Reads No. 106!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads No. 106
Complete with a breakdown of what clean green beauty actually is, the most exciting news for my girlfriend Ali, shares from women on the pressure to get married, what’s in season to eat in August + how to eat it, a dreamy ethereal Lowcountry wedding, 7 hormonal imbalances that affect weight gain + acne + moodiness, everything you need to know about organic wine, a New England nautical decor paradise, and more!
Weekend Reads No. 106:
1. So excited for my girlfriend Ali and her husband Patrick! The most exciting news! (adashofdetails.com)
2. Two interesting articles from Goop this week: Everything you need to know about natural, organic, and biodynamic wines as well as a guide to genetic testing kits. (goop.com)
3. Women talk about the pressure to get married. (theeverygirl.com)
4. This Cape Cod house takes nautical decor to the max and I love it! (onekingslane.com)
5. What’s in season in August and exactly how to eat it. (camillestyles.com)
6. Clean, green beauty… what does it mean? (wearedore.com)
7. This ethereal Lowcountry wedding is all kinds of dreamy. (overthemoon.com)
8. 7 hormonal imbalances that could explain fatigue, moodiness, acne, weight gain, and more. (mindbodygreen.com)
9. Princess Eugenie will be the first royal to release a podcast. (townandcountrymag.com)
Shopping & Sales Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition:
2. The price of these loafers is unbelievable for Vince! I really like them in the ‘Roasted Cashew’ color.
3. Rails makes the softest plaid shirts… trust me, I know!
4. A trench coat for fall and winter… groundbreaking. This trench coat is timeless and its price is unbeatable!
5. This printed midi skirt is easily my favorite piece from Something Navy in the sale.
6. Yummy! I love both colors so much.
With Love from R&R:
1. Shop this gorgeous fluttery blue wrap dress on sale now before the price jumps back up tomorrow!
2. My three go-to travel outfits… can’t beat ’em!
3. Steps for first time home buyers + what to consider when buying a house… lots of info in this post.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: ideas for how to ask better questions + have better conversations, a lavender berry cobbler recipe, a week in the life of the founder of Outdoor Voices, the best children’s activities in NYC, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks, and more!