Is it just me or did this week fly by? I seriously could never remember what day it was and now the week is already ending! Tuesday of this week was particularly fun because it was my parents 31st wedding anniversary! While my sister, Sarah, couldn’t be in town and Edwin had to be out of town for work, my brother and I helped my parents mark the date with drinks at Zero George, dinner at 167 Raw, and the most amazing Tim McGraw + Jon Meacham show for their book tour… historical discussion + timeless music! We also celebrated Father’s Day early on Thursday with my dad, which was really nice!
On Friday, I flew to Los Angeles to meet Edwin and to celebrate the life of his beloved aunt/godmother who will be missed dearly. Yesterday was very bittersweet! Today, we’re so lucky to get to be with Edwin’s dad to celebrate Father’s Day. There is nothing better than family time! I hope everyone celebrating Father’s Day has the best day!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 102 complete with 15 outfit ideas to wear with Sperry’s, a podcast episode with our interior designer Olivia Brock, a royally obsessed reading list, guidance on what to expect when you meet with a financial advisor, an Arizona travel + instagram guide, the cutest new summer collection from Dudley Stephens, the most adorable summer earrings I’ve seen this year, and more! xx
Weekend Reads, No. 102
1. I love this outfit inspiration… 15 cute outfit ideas to wear with Sperry’s! (hellothalita.com)
2. Our house project manager/preservationist/interior designer, Olivia Brock, was the guest on Ballard Design’s podcast this week! If you’re an interior enthusiast, then definitely give it a listen! (ballarddesigns.com)
3. Are you royal obsessed!? If so, then check out this royal reading list for summer. (byelizabethholmes.com)
4. What to expect when you sit down with a financial advisor. (theeverygirl.com)
5. I love this Arizona travel + Instagram guide from my girlfriend, Sakura. (somethingsakura.com)
6. Krystal always creates the most beautiful imagery and her most recent shoot is no exception as well as a super fun ode to New York City! (thistimetomorrow.com)
7. Julia’s babymoon looks like an absolute dream! (galmeetsglam.com)
8. I loved reading about Sally’s Savannah trip… makes me want to get back down there soon! (magnoliacharles.com)
9. In light of working on our house project, I loved reading about Jacey’s home on Architectural Digest! (architecturaldigest.com)
Shopping & Sales:
3. I’m obsessing over all the classic red, white, and blue items in this 4th of July shop! I especially love these three dresses (white, navy, and stripe), this hat, this stripe tee, this red hot top, and this festive clutch.
5. This eyelet dress is still the most popular item I’ve posted this month and it’s 30% off this weekend!
With Love from R&R:
1. Fresh summer BBQ outfits + some coastal BBQ tablescape inspiration!
2.Our stay at Bolt Farm Treehouse… so cool!
3. The 6 moving mistakes we made that you can avoid.
4. I met Tim McGraw!
5. How to pull off open-back clothing.
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: My best friend’s wedding on Maui, 5 things to know before you go to the Cotswolds, a podcast live show in Charleston to see, the cutest party idea, the most amazing new Instagram account, a new-to-me linen company to love, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph via this Post