Happy Sunday! How is everyone’s weekend!? Edwin and I popped over to our house twice this week to see the progress and to meet with our contractor. Both visits got us feeling so so excited! Our end-of-summer move-in date can’t come soon enough! It was really exciting to see all the framing complete. Now, I can’t wait to see the side porch build in the coming weeks. For more on our house remodel/restoration visit this post! In today’s news, I’m doing some work and my mom and I are seeing a play on Harper Lee as part of the Piccolo Spoletto Festival. Then, Big Little Lies season 2 premier tonight, woot! I hope y’all enjoy your summer Sunday!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 101 complete with my best friend’s wedding on Maui, 5 things to know before you go to the Cotswolds, a podcast live show in Charleston to see, the cutest party idea, a 20% off everything and a 30% off everything sale at two of my favorite retailers, the most amazing new Instagram account, a new-to-me linen company to love, and more!
P.S. remember that insane resource for entrepreneurs I shared on Monday!? If you want to start or grow your business, then this is seriously the key to your success! It’s still available but only for two more days through Sunday! Read more on it here!
Weekend Reads, No. 101:
1. My best friend’s wedding was featured this week on Over the Moon! It’s such a special read and transports me right back to Nantucket and Maui! (overthemoon.com)
2. Five things to know before you go to the Cotswolds, England. (colorbyk.com)
3. How to find an apartment in New York City. (withlovefromkat.com)
4. This might be the ultimate Sydney, Australia travel guide. (goop.com)
5. My girlfriend Nan was featured this week on India Amory’s blog! I LOVE her interview and adore the way she styled India’s linens. It’s a quick + inspiring read! (indiaamory.com)
6. Super excited for this podcast live show in Charleston! They are going to a few other cities too so be sure to check out their tour!
7. I’m super into this party idea! (camillestyles.com)
8. An insider’s guide to Mexico City. (toryburch.com)
9. This Instagram account is amazing. (instagram.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. I recently discovered this linens company, Hibiscus Linens, when I was in New York and I’m completely smitten! Every piece and collection is so special and you can do some custom designing.
4. Can you say CUTE!?
5. Anthropologie is offering 20% off all clothing this weekend (even new arrivals!). I love this eyelet blouse, this flutter sleeve blouse, this off the shoulder mini dress, this tiered midi skirt, and this adorable tank top.
With Love from R&R:
1. The #1 resource I can recommend for anyone trying to start or grow a business! It’s the key to success.
2. Ten summer dresses to buy now for different summer occasions!
3. Helpful wedding planning tips from an expert… a must read for brides-to-be!
4. What I’m snuggling up in this summer.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the south’s best book stores, knowledge on histamine intolerance, what’s new and notable in the Hamptons this summer, a insane cookie recipe, the most adorable + creative new shoe collaboration, an inside look into the world of Mark D. Sikes, 5 beach clubs to hit this summer, an honest breakdown of how bloggers make money, what to watch in June, a sleep lip mask I love, and more!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Julia D’Agostino