Happy Sunday! How is everyone’s weekend going!? My family is barbecuing tonight and I’m so excited for a big family dinner at home. I’m making dessert and baking this peach and blueberry crumble (SO delicious! I made it last weekend too as I mentioned here but I forgot to as share a photo!) and these cookies! I love a home cooked meal but I also had two delicious dinners out this weekend at Little Jack’s on Friday with my brother and at The Establishment last night with Olivia! It’s been a great weekend of family and friends! Edwin gets back in town today from shooting in Chicago and Orlando this week so I’m excited to see him after almost a week apart!
Keep reading for my Weekend Reads, No. 100 complete with the south’s best book stores, knowledge on histamine intolerance, what’s new and notable in the Hamptons this summer, a insane cookie recipe, the most adorable + creative new shoe collaboration, an inside look into the world of Mark D. Sikes, 5 beach clubs to hit this summer, a honest breakdown of how bloggers make money, what to watch in June, a sleep lip mask I love, and more!
Weekend Reads, No. 100:
1. A major congratulations to Neely & Chloe for their amazing write-up in the Wall Street Journal! (wsj.com)
2. Who doesn’t love a great bookstore!? The South’s best book stores. (southernliving.com)
3. What is a histamine intolerance? (withlovefromkat.com)
4. What’s new and notable in the Hamptons this summer. (guestofaguest.com)
5. A super in-depth and honest breakdown of how bloggers make money. (thegoldengirlblog.com)
6. How adorable does Chassity look in this outfit!? (looklinglove.com)
7. Oh me, oh my! This s’mores cornflake cookie recipe looks so mouth-watering! (camillestyles.com)
8. Inside the world of designer Mark D. Sikes… wow! (architecturaldigest.com)
9. Five beach clubs to hit this summer… wanderlust much?! (tree.life)
10. What to stream in June on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and more. (vogue.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Yay! The wonderful Margaux x Happy Menocal shoe collaboration was released this week and it is everything!
2. When Tuckernuck released their summer lifestyle guide and it was shot in one of my forever favorite places, Sea Island, my heart skipped a beat! Sure enough, it’s so cute! I especially love these pieces: sandals, two swimsuit coverups (one and two), and two tops (one and two).
3. I got this sleeping lip mask two weeks ago and have been using it ever since… I’m obsessed! It’s so so good!
5. This ladylike top is so very sweet.
6. Red, white, and blue adorableness.
7. Chic, chic, chic!
8. Okay, this top is super chic and on trend for J.Crew I think! Adding to cart. Plus, they are having 25%-40% off this weekend with code NOTSOBASIC.
With Love from R&R:
1. A house Q&A on our remodel and restoration.
2. Six East Coast summer weekend getaway ideas!
3. So, you like Gray Malin? Then read this post for 6 other photographers like Gray Malin that are all amazing!
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a peak into how Tory Burch entertains at home, the best house tours in Charleston, tips for planning a girls’ trip to Napa, guidance for managing personal finances, a case for mineral sunscreen, the most delicious looking salmon recipe, pregnancy/parenting book recommendations, and more!