Happy Sunday loves! I’ve been in Newport this weekend with a group of friends for an engagement party! It’s so fun celebrating a couple we all love! Today, I’m back up in Los Angeles enjoying a family day at the beach (it’s summer weather right now!) and a catch up day at home (hello bills, packages, cleaning). Edwin get’s home from a hunting trip today and I’m so excited to see him tonight before he heads out of town for a weeklong work trip. Sundays are the best! P.S. who else is already counting down to Thanksgiving!? xx
1. A local’s guide to New York City. (bungalow1.com)
2. A super fun post about how to read your palm. (laurenconrad.com)
3. Twenty fall pie recipes to try on Thanksgiving. (theglitterguide.com)
4. I must check out this new boutique in LA. Thanks for the Tip Brooke! (shop-midland.com)
5. A fun personality test! (16personalities.com)
6. The definitive ranking of every guy Carrie Bradshaw ever dated… I LOVE all articles Sex and the City. I think numbers 1 and 2 should be switched! (harpersbazaar.com)
7. Ten ways to ruin a relationship. (goop.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. The loafers I’m currently crushing on… swoon!
2. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed with this gorgeous sweater.
4. Kate Spade is offering 25% off this weekend with code PURPOSE + Kate has tons of new arrivals!
5. J.Crew is offering 25% off all weekend long with code WARMSTYLE!
With Love From R&R:
1. New outfit post featuring my tips for how to pattern mix in the fall.
2. A recipe for my favorite fall cocktail: Sparkling Rosé Pear Apple Cider Sangria!
3. A very thankful thanks to LC Lauren Conrad for featuring my outfit on Instagram!
5. I get hearts in my eyes for Boulder, CO every time I look at this outfit post from Boulder (featuring my Barbour jacket, Hunter boots, & more).
6. I added a couple fall neutrals to my wardrobe recently…
7. A roundup of the best of burgundy from around the web! Aka my current color crush.
8. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the original ending to Pretty Woman, southern fashion Instagram accounts to follow, a fall pasta recipe, 15 ways to show gratitude, and more!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites: