There’s nothing like Sundays in the South. I’ve been in Oxford, Mississippi all weekend for the Alabama Ole Miss Game. Edwin and I couldn’t miss it because two of our best friends live in Oxford so it was a great excuse to reunite. We’ve had so much fun staying with them! I hope y’all have had a great weekend! xx
1. Do you love your body? P.s. I LOVE the Man Repeller. (manrepeller.com)
2. Oh my gorgeous! Inside Erin Fetherston’s light and airy west coast home. (lauren-nelson.com)
3. LOLing! Julia’s experience with the Kardashians is hysterical. Not going to lie, wish I was there. (lemonstripes.com)
4. Twenty ridiculously easy recipes you can make with a slow cooker. (theeverygirl.com)
5. How gorgeous does my gf Emily look in her engagement photos!? I just love her save the date! (waltonandrush.com)
6. How to prevent hormonal breakouts. (wellandgood.com)
7. I love this sweater look and the bundle of fall flowers… it seriously gets me in the mood for fall. (proseccoandplaid.com)
8. Teachers, you’ll love this quick read! (acupofjo.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. My heart is melting over this gorgeous velvet heels (pretty great price too!).
2. Time to think ahead to colder temps because J.Crew is offering 25% off tees, sweaters, vests, jackets, coats and more! I will be buying this plaid coat, this pink coat, or this vest with corduroy trim.
3. I’m in L-O-V-E with this white silk + lace blouse.
4. Too soon? One King’s Lane already has a Christmas boutique!
5. Did you see that Olivia Palermo is the new Style Ambassador for Banana Republic!? My wallet is not going to be thanking me because everything is so darn cute.
6. The cool girl skirt I really want.
7. Ann Taylor is offering 40% off everything this weekend (through Monday night) with code YESPLEASE.
With Love From R&R:
1. Wedding Wednesday: all about my engagement ring!
2. New outfit post: Jean Jacket Weather.
3. My guide for what to wear to Fashion Week.
4. My thoughts on saying goodbye to my childhood home :(.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a fall movie guide, the dos and don’ts of wedding registries, and more.
6. I remembered 9/11 by thinking about how proud I am to be an American.
A Few of This Week’s Favorites: