Wow, this weekend has been spectacular! Fall finally decided to say hello in Charleston and it feels as though it might stick around for a little. I spent much of the weekend outside soaking it all in. On Friday night, Edwin and I walked to The Ordinary for dinner and had the most delicious seafood dinner. On Saturday, I went to spin class at Charleston Revolution and then got ready and attended the Garden & Gun x Terrain Garden Lunch with my mom (you probably saw on my Insta Story!). It was in the backyard of a South of Broad Charleston home and truly spectacular. Edwin and I then joined some friends and hopped on the bikes for the afternoon with a pit stop at Husk Bar for an evening drink. We then grilled hamburgers and watched football all night. Today, we are attending the Mixson Grand Re-Opening party for a bloody mary bar this morning and an oyster roast this afternoon. I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday! P.S. I discovered the Spotify playlist called “Happy Days” this week and it’s amazing!
1. So you want to buy a house? Here are five things you need to know. (camillastyles.com)
2. A helpful article on how to handle offensive comments + conversations. (designsponge.com)
3. I loved this interview with one of my favorite New England Instagrammers… read & follow for lots of inspiration. (barbour.com/blog)
4. Sorry, am I the only one who missed this this summer!? Freaking out and obsessed. (rollingstone.com)
5. A fall twist on a classic summer cocktail. (ruemag.com)
6. Looking for something spooky? Try these true crime novels. (darlingmagazine.com)
7. The psychology behind stress. (thenewpotato.com)
8. Sixteen movies to see this fall. (npr.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Decor lovers! Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off everything with code HBD (yup, it’s there birthday).
3. These bold sleeves are giving me heart eyes.
4. Anyone already prepped for their Christmas/holiday card!? If so, then enjoy Minted’s 15% off sale with code Autumn17.
5. The cutest corduroys for under $40.
6. Bloomingdales is offering $75-$100 off with code TAKEOFF so shop your favorite department store finds asap (this included beauty!).
With Love from R&R:
1. Fall decor for your home and for the hostess with the mostess throwing the Halloween and Thanksgiving parties you attend.
2. Trunk Club celebrated their one year anniversary in Charleston this week with a lovely fall presentation and a gorgeous flower wall… thanks for having me!
3. My Beaufort Travel Guide is a must-read if you’re planning a southern trip to Charleston or Savannah (the city is right in-between both cities!).
4. I shared my take of cozy, comfy fall sweaters this week with the prettiest embellished sweater.
5. My October Edit is live with everything to scoop up this month.
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: DIY Halloween costumes inspired by cult films, fall twists on traditional s’mores, the cutest pregnant couple, six über fall recipes, & more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: