Happy Sunday everyone! Before I recap the week, I want to say how deeply proud I am to be an American today and everyday. God bless the men and women who stand up for us to keep this country safe. Today is the 15th anniversary of September 11th, 2001. Please join me in remembering the brave Americans who lost their lives that day and all the brave Americans who stood up in the face of tragedy. I love New York and the USA!
What a weekend! I jumped on a plane home to Phoenix at the last minute to pack up my bedroom because my parents sold our house. Eeeek! I definitely took a major trip down memory lane looking through boxes of old photos (and notes I passed in 7th grade!). Thank goodness I had my oldest girlfriend by my side to laugh with all yesterday while I packed. My oh my, did middle school photos bring back memories of the awkward years! I hope everyone is in the throws of a wonderful weekend. My Weekend Reads are below. xx
1. Ready to pick up a new book? I love this list of books that my friend Annie is reading. (anniereeves.com)
2. The definitive guide to which movies to watch this fall. (vogue.com)
3. The do’s and don’ts of wedding registries. (theeverygirl.com)
4. Thirteen tips for cleaning and organizing your laptop once and for all. (bustle.com)
5. Tylenol vs. Advil vs. Aspirin. (vox.com)
6. In case you missed it, New York Fashion Week started. (manrepeller.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Nordstrom is having their Summer Clearance Sale with up to 40% off. There are LOTS of great buys!
3. I’m having a moment with the collar on this denim jacket.
4. I’m loving this simple bell sleeve blouse.
6. J.Crew is offering 25% off fall styles and 30% off sale styles until Monday night at 11:59pm with code SHOPSALE.
With Love From R&R:
1. My favorite Wedding Wednesday post yet! It’s all about how I asked my bridesmaids.
2. I posted an end of summer outfit from the Jackson Hole town square. How great is my tote bag?!
3. I went back to school last week so I shared my Back to School Style Guide with everything I’m wearing to kick off the school year and prep for fall.
4. Loving the luggage I packed for Labor Day weekend. My luggage bag is a great size, color, and price!
5. I shared an early fall outfit in a lightweight plaid top + bandana.
8. This past week at home… can’t beat it!
A Few of This Week’s Favorites: