Hello from sunny San Diego! It has been a love-filled weekend down here at the beach as I watched two of my close friends get married yesterday! SO excited for them and to see where their lives take them. In other news, we survived Hurricane Irma in Charleston! We were very fortunate (if you keep up with me on Instagram them you saw of story of the flooding and the crazy surfers). Also, Edwin and I will be in California for a few more days before returning to Charleston. Edwin has a shoot and I have some miscellaneous stuff to take care of that I didn’t get to before our move + I have a wedding dress fitting! It’s been great to be back in California for a few days but I can’t tell you how excited I am to get back to Charleston already! Scroll down to browse my Weekend Reads for some of my favorite articles from the week as well as some can’t miss shopping & sales + a recap of R&R. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!
1. Southern Living shared ways to help the victims of hurricane Irma. I literally can’t imagine the devastation Florida has faced so we must, must, must help. (southernlivingmag.com)
2. How adorable does Carly look in this outfit from NYFW? Blair Waldorf would approve! (carlyahill.com)
3. I need these baked pumpkin spice donuts in my life! I’ve never made donuts before but that’s not going to stop be from trying. (elisabethandbutter.com)
4. The best books based in every state… how many have you read!? (travelingleisure.com)
6. Tour the before and after of the home of the founder of The Evergirl… what a dream home. (theeverygirl.com)
7. Ever wonder how Martha Stewart gets it all done. Wonder no more… she’s spilling her secrets. (thecut.com)
8. A rosé alfredo pasta recipe!? Oh me oh my, I must try! (brookedujour.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. Lord & Taylor is offering up to 40% off this weekend including boots and booties!
3. So into saffron being the color of fall. This top is gorgeous.
4. Anthropologie is helping everyone get ready for fall by offering 20% off full priced items!
5. Trench coats are such a perfect transitional layer for heading into fall. This one is a great price & super good quality!
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared my Jackson Hole bachelorette complete with our weekend itinerary & lots of photos! (p.s. pin the itinerary to your travel board if you’re ever planning to visit Jackson!)
2. New outfit featuring a gorgeous blue & green maxi dress (that also comes in fall colors!).
3. Attending any fall (or winter!) wedding this year!? Then read my guide for what to wear to a fall wedding to snag the perfect look.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: blueberry & lavender peach pie, congratulations Mackenzie!, Tory Burch’s Southhampton home, a bathroom transformation, and how to help with hurricane relief.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: