New York has been wonderful, as always! I truly love this city! I’ve been staying with one of my best girlfriends, Lauren at her new apartment in Soho and it’s so amazing (p.s. Lauren’s company Pom & Circumstance is not to be missed for its chic + affordable sandals and bags!). It’s been a busy weekend starting Thursday night with a Fashion Week event at Soho House and ending today with a girls’ brunch at Epistrophy with Lauren, Abby, and Jessi!
In-between, I attended the Kate Spade presentation, caught up with Lauren Nelson over lunch at Rosemary’s, toured the lovely Alison Brod office with Carly, dined with girlfriends at Café Medi, did my first boxing class at Rumble, brunched at Maman in Soho with Ana & friends, visited the new Sézane store in NoLita, attended the RewardStyle Rooftop Party at La Sirena, went out with friends, and I tried to visit my friend Kameryn at Poppy’s Catering Bakery (read her blog, Sullivan Street Eats, for delicious, easy, and healthy recipes) but ran out of time. Success! Browse my Weekend Reads below for favorite links and shopping finds from the week.
P.S. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Florida today.
1 Lauren shared how to style a bar cart like the home decor pro that she is. (lauren-nelson.com)
2. Will be making this blueberry and lavender peach pie before fall hits. Oh my goodness yum! (darlingdownsouth.com)
3. CONGRATULATIONS Mackenzie! (mackenziehoran.com)
5. This Positano wedding was all things wow! Plus the hashtag (#homeiswheretheherdis) was on point. (guestofaguest.com)
6. The prince’s first day of school was nothing short of adorable… my would I love to be his teacher! (thedailymail.co.uk)
7. Not to be missed! Tory Burch takes us inside her Southhampton home. All I can say is WOW! (architecturaldigest.com)
8. What a gorgeous bathroom transformation. A project like this would be so fun to complete one day. (jessannkirby.com)
9. It’s still so important to keep Houston in our prayers in the aftermath of Harvey. Caroline wrote a wonderful post about how to help with the relief efforts because so much of the real work is just beginning. I’m keeping those affected by Hurricane Irma in my thoughts and prayers as well and am keeping my eyes peeled with how to help. (houseofharper.com)
Shopping & Sales:
2. I can’t believe this sale! J.Crew Factory is offering buy one pair of shoes and get a second pair free.
4. Club Monaco presented their fall collection Friday morning at NYFW. It’s gorgeous and all shoppable now!
5. So many beautiful pieces in this sale!
With Love from R&R:
1. You probably caught on by now but Edwin and I moved to Charleston! So…
2. I shared 10 things I’ll miss about living in Los Angeles. But…
3. There is so much to look forward to in Charleston like all the blooms on display in this pops of pink outfit post! And…
4. Our cross country road trip was a huge success and a blast! We stopped in Phoenix, El Paso (although our one regret is that we wish we’d stayed in Marfa), Austin, New Orleans, and Atlanta. It was my first time in New Orleans and the city did not disappoint!
5. My guide for what to buy in September + tips for mastering transitional dressing.
6. I spilled on the 72 hours Allison and I spent at Harborview Nantucket including details of Allison’s magical proposal from Tim!
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: