You really can’t beat Memorial Day weekend! It always comes at just the right time and really does feel like the
official start of summer. My family has been in Del Mar, California enjoying tons of sunshine, lots of rosé, and ample amounts of fresh seafood (the crab legs have been unreal!). I’m off to pilates this morning and then enjoying the beach before we’re having a little barbecue with some friends. This happy scene is from our Friday evening spread during sunset… literally Heaven on earth! I hope y’all are having a wonderful long weekend! Cheers to no work tomorrow!
2. My girlfriend Lauren just revealed her bedroom design and it is a must-see if you love blue and white, Gray Malin, and nautical details. (lauren-nelson.com)
3. This post on tips, tricks, and hacks for Instagram Stories is AMAZING! (sugarandcloth.com)
4. The most gorgeous summer tablescape from my girlfriend Kat… I have major inspiration! (withlovefromkat.com)
5. Apparently, it’s never been cheaper to go to Paris. (nytimes.com)
6. Summer is here so you need to read up on America’s best ice cream shops. (travelandleisure.com)
Shopping & Sales, Memorial Day Weekend Edition:
2. Decor lovers, listen up! Serena & Lily is offering 20% off everything with code AMAZING.
3. Say no more… Nordstrom is offering up to 40% off.
4. Urban Outfitters is offering up to 50% off.
5. Tuckernuck is offering 20% off orders of $200+ with code SUMMER.
6. ASOS is offering 20% off with code LIT20.
7. Milly is offering 20% off sale with code READYSETSUMMER.
8. Gigi New York is offering up to 40% off.
9. Rebecca Taylor is offering an extra 25% off sale with code MAY17.
10. Shopbop just added tons and tons of new styles to sale!
11. Anthropologie is offering an extra 40% off sale.
12. Lulu & Georgia is offering up to 25% off with code HEYSUMMER25.
13. Club Monaco is offering 25% off dresses.
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared my summer essentials on the Santa Monica Pier complete with stripes, straw bags, Jack Rogers, and clubmaster sunnies.
2. My all-American summer style to last you all summer long.
3. This post is still making me smile! I shared my bridal shower in a new Wedding Wednesday post.
4. Summer color palette inspiration.
5. Last week’s Wedding Reads: the wedding of the year, a Slim Aaron’s documentary, an adorable baby announcement, healthy dessert bites, salmon recipes for summer and more.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: