It completely feels like summer in Southern California. I’ve been down in San Diego this weekend with some family and friends having the best time on the beach and on the tennis court. It was 80 degrees yesterday! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend too! Scroll down for some great shopping picks and some fun links about a documentary I can’t wait to see, a healthy dessert, the wedding of the year, Memorial Day inspiration, and more in my Weekend Reads!
1. I’m making these delicious bites asap! (instagram.com)
2. The wedding of the year! I can’t get enough! Prince George and Princess Charlotte are absolutely adorable. (dailymail.co.uk)
3. Edwin and I went to Maine two summers ago and had the most magical time so I love this travel guide to Kennebunkport (we loved this little town on our trip!). (abbycapalbo.com)
4. Such a cute baby announcement! I love following along with Liz and her adorable son (he’s so cute on Insta Story!) so I’m sending major congrats their way. (sequinsandstripes.com)
5. Slim Aaron’s documentary… yes, yes, and yes! (townandcountrymag.com)
6. Seven delicious salmon recipes for summer. (thenewpotato.com)
7. I’m obsessed with this beachy Memorial Day party. (camillestyles.com)
8. My girlfriend, Emily, had her wedding featured on Style Me Pretty this week! It was such a fun and beautiful event! (stylemepretty.com)
9. The best places to brunch in San Francisco. (brunchonchesnut.com)
10. How to maintain your friendships when you’re at different life stages. (theeverygirl.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I just ordered this speckled dress to wear on my friend’s upcoming bachelorette weekend!
2. These button-up jeans have my name all over them.
3. Revolve is having their Almost Summer Sale and offering up to 50% off summer styles! Shop, shop, shop!
4. An absolute MUST for summer! I ordered it today!
5. Shopbop just added new styles to sale so snag all their spring styles now on discount!
7. Too adorable for only $38.
8. Obsessed with this pineapple print!
With Love From R&R:
1. My favorite pink party dress in the most gorgeous secret Santa Monica garden.
2. My current color crushes: citrus & tomato.
3. This week’s Wedding Wednesday post was all about how to register for your wedding.
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: the #1 place on my travel list, cutest cocktail napkins on Etsy, iconic wedding veils, fresh spring roll recipe, how to edit photos for social media & more.
5. Packed in my suitcase for my trip to San Diego this weekend.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Jessi Burrone