Happy Sunday from Arizona! I’ve had the most wonderful weekend in Phoenix for my bridal shower! I’m so lucky to have had some great friends and family fly in for the weekend and to be having three of my most favorite beautiful moms throwing my shower. The weekend has been full of fun workouts, meals, pool time, and girlfriend time. The shower is today (Sunday) so I’m off to get ready and enjoy a few glasses of bubbles! Have a beautiful Sunday everyone and enjoy my Weekend Reads (p.s. there are two can’t-miss huge sales going on this weekend so read below to shop!)! xx
1. Fifteen powerful things to remind yourself this week. (amongotherthings.com)
2. Obsessed with this outfit from Blair. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
3. I learned so much about the dramatic history of the diamond. (1stdibs.com)
4. A gorgeous home tour (when can I move in!?). (lauren-nelson.com)
5. I’m so impressed by floral designers. These are beautiful! (apairandaspare.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. J.Crew is offering 25% off your purchase + extra 40% off sale styles through tonight so it’s the perfect time to grab some of their gorgeous new arrivals! I personally love this ruffle skirt, this bow top, this happy dress, these white jeans, this off the shoulder top, and this straw clutch.
3. Tory Burch is having their HUGE spring sale and offering 20% off order of $300+, 25% 3off orders of $500+, and 30% off orders of $750 through Monday. I’m seriously in love with her spring collection so I’m shopping this sale!
4. I love these little straw sandals for summer.
7. A sweet little neck scarf for only $6.
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared outfits from Charleston with my bestie, Allison, featuring our favorite blue and white spring staples.
2. I wrote a brand new Wedding Wednesday post all about my bridal makeup and makeup for your bridesmaids (I shared my must-have beauty products too!).
3. Take my back to Harbour Island! My full Harbour Island Travel Guide is a must-read for all you jetsetters out there!
4. My first outfit from Harbour Island is up featuring the cutest sailboat dress. Perfect for a summer beach day!
6. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a beautiful blueberry dessert, Chrissy Teigen opens up about postpartum depression, the end of an era at J.Crew, and a laugh out loud article on the nature of the delayed email response.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: