Yesterday, Allison and I arrived in Charleston and hit the ground running! We went straight to my house from the airport, freshened up, and went out for a round of evening drinks at The Watch. We then had a delicious dinner at Husk. We knew we’d be enjoy a lot of amazing meals over the next few days so we signed up for a pilates class early this morning…. SO glad we did! Next, we’re off to Hominy Grill for brunch. Although there is always a wait at Hominy on the weekend, I love going for brunch because you can hit up their drink window for a mimosa or a John Daly to sip on while you wait in the sun. After a good ole’ Southern Sunday brunch, we’re planning to enjoy the day outside with an afternoon sailing on the water and then a little window shopping along King Street and walking through all my favorite neighborhoods. We have a dinner reservation tonight with my parents at Chez Nous and then wedding planning activities start on Monday! I’m so excited to be spending my Spring Break in Charleston with my family and to have a bridesmaid along with me for some of the planning! I hope everyone has a wonderful first Sunday of April and be sure to scroll down to browse my Weekend Reads and shop the sales happening today!
2. I’m really interested in trying this personalized shampoo and conditioner. You take a quiz online and then they customize your products for what your hair needs! (functionofbeauty.com)
4. I laughed out loud at these theories about how Big Little Lies ends. So good Vogue. Can’t wait to watch tonight! (vogue.com)
5. The history of Millennial Pink. (nymag.com)
6. Just love Kat’s apartment! It is actually were I stayed two summers ago when I lived in NYC and Kat spent a few months in Europe! (withlovefromkat.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Anthropologie is offering $20 off every $100 you spend this weekend with code SURPRISE.
3. It’s time to get in shape for summer and J.Crew is here to help… lots of their activewear on sale (p.s. they are offering an extra 40% off all sale)!
4. Kate Spade is offering 25% off with code DEAREST through tonight.
5. This book is perfect to gift to a hostess or your favorite travel bug.
6. Grecian sandals for under $90.
7. Loft is offering 50% off spring favorites and an extra 50% off sale styles.
8. Pineapple passion!
With Love From R&R:
1. I’m hosting a jewelry giveaway with Sweet & Spark! You have through Friday to enter!
2. New outfit post: one dress styled two ways.
3. I’m loving one piece swimsuits this spring including this ruffled blue and white stripe suit that I wore!
4. I rounded up handfuls of spring dresses for under $200 and under $100.
5. Last week’s weekend reads: a new online art destination, trending beauty supplements, girl’s trip inspiration, the happiest yellow outfit, and more.
6. Enjoying my Santa Monica neighborhood before heading off to Charleston.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: