You know what they say, a Sunday well spent brings a week of content. I’m having a nice little Sunday today that started early this morning with a Soul Cycle class with my girlfriend. Then we popped by the farmer’s market and then brunched at Farmshop with Allison’s family. I might try to squeeze in a little beach time today before a tennis lesson this afternoon. Edwin gets home from Mammoth tonight, which has me very excited! I hope everyone has a great day before the hectic work week gets going. Cheers & enjoy my Weekend Reads!
1. Most amazing office space I’ve ever seen! (classygirlswearpearls.com)
2. Woah, must go to Finland. (mackenziehoran.com)
3. I just discovered this blogger and am loving her cute content so far! (purejoyhome.com)
4. Busy versus productive… a little food for thought. (collaborativefund.com)
6. Everything you need to know about the current trending beauty supplements (p.s. I take two of them – Ritual Vitamins & Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides). (theeverygirl.com)
7. I love this happy yellow outfit from Blair. (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
8. The cutest girls’ trip ever! (thecollegeprepster.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Just loving all the new arrivals at Tuckernuck.
2. If this dress doesn’t scream spring then I don’t know what does!
3. This just in! Victoria Beckham for Target.
4. I’ve been wanting a jean skirt (à la middle school) and might have found the perfect one!
5. Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off site wide for their Friends & Family sale… p.s. this only happens one time a year!
6. I just ordered this off the shoulder eyelet top (under $100!) yahoo.
8. This pair of sandals is under $70 and comes in 5 colors, aka a steal for spring and summer.
With Love From R&R:
1. I shared one of my favorite outfit this spring: pink and white in Santa Monica.
2. I rounded up the best spring dresses under $200.
3. Counting down until Charleston on Saturday!
4. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a Santa Monica guide, cancer fighting foods, a secret garden inspired Charleston wedding, why sitting is the new smoking, and more.
5. Spring = a sunshiney state of mind.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: My Instagram