Sunday, I love you. It’s been a great weekend here in Los Angeles even though we’ve had MORE rain. I LOVE rain but it’s weighing on me a little and it is so tough to have so many rainy days at school. My Kindergarteners are over them! Anyway, Edwin and I celebrated Valentine’s Day early on Friday because he is out of town this coming week for work. We had the most delicious meal of pasta and wine, swoon! On Saturday, I did soul cycle with four friends and then we all went to a healthy brunch. During the afternoon, I went to the Rosenthal Tasting Room with a bunch of girlfriends (such fun!). Today, I did a brunch with a girlfriend and now I’m working on checking some projects off my list and browsing all the gorgeous runway collections from NYFW. I’m looking ahead at a four day workweek (for President’s Weekend) and then my trip to New York City. Get me to the city! Happy Sunday loves xx
1. A city guide to New Orleans. This city is seriously at the top of my list! (cupofjo.com)
2. The 17 best places to honeymoon in 2017… getting my engaged creative juices flowing! (elledecor.com)
3. A NYFW insider’s guide to the best cocktails in NYC. P.S. I can’t wait to see all the looks from her Fall 2017 collection show next week. (toryburch.com/blog)
4. I can relate, it can be hard to meet people post-college. Carly wrote up a great guide for how to meet new people! (thecollegeprepster.com)
5. A HUGE congratulations to Julia and her husband!! (lemonstripes.com)
6. How a pro edit’s Instagram photos. (damselindior.com)
7. A wonderful little interview with one of my favorite bloggers. (julielauren.com)
8. Yes! Love this interview with one of my favorite Instagram inspiration gals. (brunchonchesnut.com)
Shopping & Sales:
3. A light pink straw hat? Obsessed!
4. Revolve is offering up to 50% off this weekend! Shop ’till ya drop.
5. Sky high and under $60 for spring.
7. J.Crew is offering 25% off or 30% off if you spend $150+ through Monday, February 13th.
8. Add these earrings to my statement earrings wish list.
9. The cutest straw bag ever ever ever.
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared a perfect transitional winter to spring outfit this week featuring a cozy cardigan.
2. My favorite look right now: eye-catching tops.
3. A glimpse at my life lately: Charleston, scrapped knees, and, wedding planning.
4. I’m in love with this perfect blue and white stripe dress on Sullivan’s Island.
5. Last week’s Weekend Reads: a Cape Cod wedding, pink restaurants in NYC, famous recipes from movies, natural acne products and more.
A Few of this’s Week’s Favorites: