Oh my goodness, happy 2017! Just like many of you, I can’t believe it’s already the new year! I have a really, really, extra good feeling that this is going to be a great year! I’ve got some fun weekend reads (errr, Monday reads) for you today as you fuel inspiration for the new year ahead. I always love reading articles that sum up the year so I included lots of that type of content. I also included some shopping items to help you get started on the right foot this year as well as a mini recap of my snowy week in Jackson Hole. Happy reading and happy New Year!
1. I love Meghan’s 10 lessons learned from 10 years of blogging. (witwhimsy.com)
2. obsessed with this pom pom outfit from Blair! (the-atlantic-pacific.com)
3. Cleaning out your closet for the new year? Here are some trends to save or stash in 2017. (margoandme.com)
4. TV shows to put on your radar for 2017. (vogue.com)
5. The weird things we cared about in 2016. (manrepaller.com)
6. Five achievable resolutions for the new year. (inthefrow.com)
7. New year, new recipe. I really want to try this breakfast bake! (chalkboardmag.com)
8. Five things you should know about buying champagne. (camillestyles.com)
9. Your 2017 horoscope. (thenewpotato.com)
10. Ten apps to help you with your New Year’s resolutions. (theeverygirl.com)
11. The top 20 fashion moments of 2016. (thisisglamorous.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. All the end of season sales you need to know about are right here.
4. I’ve got my eye on WAY too many new arrivals at Revolve.
With Love from R&R:
1. I shared a look back at 2016 on the blog and all the exciting changes the year brought to my life (engaged!).
2. The can’t miss end of season sales! Many of these sales are still going on like the sales of two of my favorite retailers, Nordstrom and Club Monaco.
3. New outfit post from New York City… wearing lots of winter staples.
4. I rounded up the best dresses to wear for New Year’s Eve. Lots of the dresses would be great to snag for a winter trip, party, or wedding you have coming up between now and the spring!
6. I did an interview for a great blog, Girl for Granted!
7. Coming to R&R next week!
8. Last week’s Weekend Reads: recipes, haunted hotels, an interview with Kate Spade, and place to travel in 2017.
A Few of this Week’s Favorites: