I’ve picked out my favorite pieces for you from Tory Burch’s Fall 2014 Collection. The collection is inspired by multiple different designs and influences including: equestrian elements, brocades, armor, and metallics.
My picks… I love this structured, floral printed skirt. I’m craving this navy cardigan because it has just enough detail to make it a standout piece. Also, I could wear this red and white dress everyday of fall this year with these boots or one of these pairs of booties (one, two). I think this might be the sweetest piece in the collection. Finally, top everything off with this fringe purse and I’m one happy girl!
1. 4 key ways to fuel confidence in your workplace. (Theeverygirl.com)
2. I love the confidence and candor this girl has! She’e one of my favorite bloggers and daily reads. (Mackenziehoran.com)
3. I adore this print. Audrey Hepburn was so right. (luluandgeorgia.com)
4. I think I’d die and go to heaven if I ate these. I want to make them this weekend! (honestlyyum.com)
5. What the sun is actually doing to your skin… reaching for my sunscreen NOW. (time.com)
7. An opinion on the 10 most important milestones of your life. Do you agree? (thoughtcatalog.com)