I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: I could live in New York City. It’s been such a busy, fun few days in the city. I’d be panicking about leaving if I wasn’t heading out to my aunt and uncle’s house in the Hamptons. I’m so lucky to get to spend time out here every summer with family and friends. Of course, last summer was the best when I lived in the city and scooted out on the train every weekend to Montauk but one weekend will have to do this summer! As always, I won’t be posting on here over the weekend but I will be posting on Instagram (@jillianattaway) and snapchat (@jilliana5590). I’ll be sure to share all the Hamptons highlights! Also, have I mentioned that I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to the Hamptons and one dedicated to New York City!? Sneak a peak.
1. The definitive Sex and the City guide to NYC. (vogue.com)
2. Harbour Island is so majorly on my travel bucket list! My friend Annie wrote up the best guide to the tropical destination. (anniereeves.com)
3. A Hamptons guide from one of my fave bloggers/Instagrammers, Amy. (amy-stone.com)
4. Spicy mango margarita poptails… if that cocktail name doesn’t make you click through to that link, then you might need to add a little spice in your life! (laurenconrad.com)
6. Just bought these.. thanks Lauren for reminding me how much I need these puppies in my closet! (lauren-nelson.com)
8. How to picnic like an event planner. (camillestyles.com)
9. I adored this look on Krista from the Top of the Rock. (coveringbases.com)
10. Why you should marry someone smarter than you. (positiveperscription.com
11. The most popular songs played at weddings. (fivethirtyeight.com)
12. The story behind Monopoly pieces. (coolmaterial.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Adore, in love, obsessed with this straw tote.
2. In honor of the upcoming Olympics there’s a new “In The Spirit Of” travel book coming out that’s dedicated to Rio. Must add this to my collection.
4. Only $40 and so on trend for summer.
5. Flower power… $12.
6. This dress is gorgeous and selling quickly.
7. These ankle strap heels are on sale so they are under $80, yessss.
With Love From R&R:
1. New outfit post: my favorite stripe popover, white jeans, & strappy block heel sandals.
3. My first Wedding Wednesday post went live this week! I revealed our wedding date and location!!
4. It’s going to be a summer of fun!
5. I sure do hope you read my Sitting Pretty With interview last week with Lauren Nelson. She’s the absolute best!
6. Last week’s highlights: Reese Witherspoon’s Nashville, 72 new emojis, surviving miscarriage, and food rules for a long life.
A Few of This Week’s Favorites: