I’m looking forward to this weekend more than most weekends. It’s not because I’m traveling. I’m actually going to spend my first weekend of the year at home in California. I’m so looking forward to the weekend because I need a mini break. I’d be lying if I said I had a great week (you may have noticed my absence from Instagram and 2 day break from blogging). I was in a car accident and it’s a lot of work to deal with the aftermath but every person involved was uninjured, which is the most important thing! Time to regroup and move ahead! I hope everyone has a great weekend. XO
1. I love, love, love Mackenzie’s bright, clean, and happy office decor. (mackenziehoran.com)
2. The new modern-day rules of engagement ring etiquette. Do you agree with all of them? (stylemepretty.com)
3. I’m making this purple smoothie this weekend! (bewellbykelly.com)
4. Seven decorating tips to steal from Ralph Lauren. (lauren-nelson.com)
5. Seven things you need to stop doing to be more productive… I always find this topic intriguing. Remember my tips for productivity? (medium.com)
6. Seeing ladylike outfits like this always make me happy to be a girl. 🙂 (galmeetsglam.com)
7. What your afternoon snack says about you. (manrepeller.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. The cutest and funniest Valentine’s Gift to give to a couple.
2. J.Crew is giving you an extra 40% – 60% off sale styles through Sunday night (31st) with code SHOPNOW. Do as J.Crew says and shop now.
3. This flirty top has Valentine’s Day written all over it.
4. Gap is offering 35% off woman’s and men’s styles with code FORYOU.
6. Do you ever rep your state?
7. PATAGONIA’S HUGE YEARLY SALE JUST STARTED! Score 30% off sale. This is truly the time to shop for some Patagucci, I mean Patagonia.
8. I jumped on the pineapple bandwagon a long time ago so, you know, I need this.
9. Serena & Lily is offering free shipping on all orders with code SPRINGPERK.
10. Saved the best for last… Stuart Weitzman is having a sale! 50% off. Get going.
With Love From R&R:
1. It gave me a huge smile to see my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide featured on AOL.com. Thanks AOL!
2. The above mentioned Valentine’s Day Gift Guide I created is a can’t miss!
3. I posted my last outfit post from Jackson Hole! It featured me trudging through snow in my Hunter boots.
4. My tips and tricks for starting a supper club.
5. Last week’s link roundup: you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you get wrapped up in links.
7. Valentine’s Day pinning… need I say more?
Photograph: J’adore J.Crew