At the beginning of summer, I made a list of fun, seasonal goals. Now that summer is in full swing, I’m checking in on my list.
1. Read at least 8 books… in progress
3. Spend two weeks in New York… done!
4. Spend time at my grandparents house on Sea Island, GA… done!
5. Try a new type of exercise… done but I want to try another!
6. Frame and hang my art for my room… not yet
7. Perfect and make my own homemade hummus… not yet
8. Visit family across the country… in progress
9. Start and set the goal to plan one big trip (that differs from my usual travels) every summer to come – this year it was New York City and the Hamptons… done!
10. Instead of spring cleaning, do summer cleaning and donate clothes I did not wear this summer… not yet
What are you inspired to do or setting as your goals this summer? Maybe you have already accomplished some of them as well!